Thread: SIGpro flat baseplates

SIGpro flat baseplates

After some research, I found the flat floorplates from a Smith M&P9 will readily transfer to an SP2022, removing that unsightly projection.

It definitely increases concealability, and it was a simple floorplate sway with a Glock armorer tool.

Posted in the interest of saving people effort, time and money.

I found that the Canik flat plates will work as well.
    Support the Second Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition, join and give!

A belt sander takes care of the obnoxious part of the factory floor plate as well.

Name:  20231104_194720318_iOS conv.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  69.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by gruntjim View Post
    After some research, I found the flat floorplates from a Smith M&P9 will readily transfer to an SP2022, removing that unsightly projection.

It definitely increases concealability, and it was a simple floorplate sway with a Glock armorer tool.

Thanks for the share! Do you by chance have a picture? I'm curious if the fitment is good. Not only in terms of ergonomics, but how tightly the baseplate fits the rails on the mag body and if it looks like it will hold up to real usage.

I have one of the factory flat baseplates and they're fine. They're nearly impossible to come by now, though, and when you can find them they're usually ~$40-50 which isn't worth it.
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

I put a lot of hand strength into trying to dislodge it.

Wouldn't budge, and the plate button popped with some authority when I installed it.

I might be using this for ShootSIG this year.

I can live with using the Sigpro as a primary for a few months (it's not that different than a P228).

UPDATE

Quote Originally Posted by gruntjim View Post

UPDATE

It worked. Just to be an asshole, I loaded it with mixed duty loads: 147 HST, 124 +P Gold Dot, 124 +P HST.

No issues at all.

User Tag List