Thread: Feeling cheap.... Modding a Bravo Concealment IWB

Feeling cheap.... Modding a Bravo Concealment IWB

So.... Yesterday I picked up an inexpensive Bravo Concealment IWB holster for my M&P Compact. I also purchased their claw for it. I am trying to figure out a way to attach a single DCC Clip to it and get rid of the sketchy plastic clips. Has anyone ever done such a thing? I know I should just buy a better holster, but I am trying to make this one work for now.
    **OK**

I haven't done exactly what you're doing, but I can't think of a single holster I've used, in the last decade, that I didn't modify in some way, including some expensive holsters.

I just bought a Werkz IWB holster, which isn't cheap, and I've removed the belt clips, added struts, with fixed belt loops, and cut off the sweat shield. Nice holster, but it needed some tweaks, to make it better for me. After wearing it for the past few months, I need to find time to make some more adjustments.

The holster I use most is a modded Raven Eidolon. I carry a G17
    In it 99% of the time. I am running a single DCC clip and I removed the sweat guard on both sides.

The Bravo definitely has some differences from other popular holsters. There has to be some way to add a single dcc.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    **OK**

I think I might be onto something. The whole rig sits kinda high currently. I think I need to get a longer length dcc with more room for height adjustment.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    **OK**

User Tag List