Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Chicago suing Glock

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    If you leave it running, unlocked with keys that’s negligence and possibly even an attractive nuisance.
    Just like a drunk girl with a tight shirt?

You would thrive in politics in a state like ours that is trying to ban guns, but has already lowered the penalties for drive-by shootings

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    Just like a drunk girl with a tight shirt?

You would thrive in politics in a state like ours that is trying to ban guns, but has already lowered the penalties for drive-by shootings
    I’m stating the reality of the world based on a lifelong career as a commercial liability insurance underwriter.

Don’t assume what I believe, please.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Only if you also leave the blow up love doll that you use to bogart the carpool lane in the passenger seat…

I once towed a car under those circumstances. The dildo in the backseat was another matter.

Quote Originally Posted by camel View Post
    I once towed a car under those circumstances. The dildo in the backseat was another matter.
    Backseat or back seat? NTTAWWT.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Backseat or back seat? NTTAWWT.
    Backseat of the car. I didn’t inquire about it to the owner of the car or the officer. It was to weird getting in the car to put it on the truck and seeing an inflatable sex doll and a dildo.

Quote Originally Posted by camel View Post
    Clearly. While a dildo may have its obvious uses, I fail to see how one can help with sneaking into the carpool lanes.

(In all seriousness, seeing that stuff in a car I’m working on would gross me out)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Clearly. While a dildo may have its obvious uses, I fail to see how one can help with sneaking into the carpool lanes.

(In all seriousness, seeing that stuff in a car I’m working on would gross me out)
    Never ever look through the car unless you have too. The things I’ve found and saw when I wasn’t even looking. Disposable gloves and bleach wipes are your friend.

User Tag List