Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago suing Glock

Quote Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
    Modern people would have to spend a whole lot less time "signalling virtue" if they actually had virtue.
    Or actually practicing what virtues they preach- and that goes for the Right too. "Tell, Don't Show" is a problem on all sides of the political spectrum.

We'd believe your "In This House... sign more if you weren't panicking on NextDoor every time a person with a touch of pigmentation showed up on your street, Karen!
    Last edited by Joe in PNG; 03-26-2024 at 08:50 PM.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Chicago is not the only place pursuing the ease of conversion issue.

https://bearingarms.com/camedwards/2...glock-n1224333
    Freakin’ bob ferguson standing in line, again. That guy is a one-man encyclopedia of suck.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    Enforce the laws we have, fully.
    Accountability goes a long way.

And not just outside the home. Many of us older folk here got the belt or the wooden spoon, and I’m sure some will admit we’re better off for it. I’m not necessarily suggesting we go back to that, but a five minute timeout is not really a deterrent either.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Freakin’ bob ferguson standing in line, again. That guy is a one-man encyclopedia of suck.
    Keith Ellison, too. You’d think an ANTIFA enthusiast would want *more* of the things around, wouldn’t you?
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    The perfect thread for my newest Hey Jackass T-Shirt…

Attachment 116472
    Nice.

I have this one:

Name:  IMG_2386.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  26.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Nice.

I have this one:

Name:  IMG_2386.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  26.8 KB
    I rarely wear that one out of the house, but the last time I did a DPS Trooper saw me and cracked up - he was former CPD. I think he ordered one of his own.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

When bringing this case and the 13 AG’s this week demanding to give Glock an anal exam over “increased GUN violence”, due to this “Glock Switch”, have any of these freedom haters given any examples of a “Glock Switched” Glock used in a crime or murder?

I haven’t seen any examples as of yet. That might be important for their lawsuits.
    Aaron D.
    EvoSec
    Evolution Security Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by rawkguitarist View Post
    When bringing this case and the 13 AG’s this week demanding to give Glock an anal exam over “increased GUN violence”, due to this “Glock Switch”, have any of these freedom haters given any examples of a “Glock Switched” Glock used in a crime or murder?

I haven’t seen any examples as of yet. That might be important for their lawsuits.
    I think you aren't looking very hard if you can't find examples.

https://www.startribune.com/atf-fire...mer/600300952/

https://www.wafb.com/2023/01/20/80-c...osing-changes/

https://www.wlbt.com/video/2024/01/3...eputy-killing/

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...UaflhUSPvSNBQr

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...bKNV9lmENMpxwW

There’s plenty of bodycam footage of officers being shot at by converted Glocks and there’s plenty of doorbell camera footage of people using them during drive-bys. Plenty of reports of people in big cities going out at night on holidays and letting loose a burst into the sky the same way people fire off AKs in the air in the Middle East.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Uhhh..

These things are prolific. There's literally too many examples to post. Not only are they taken off criminals everyday, cops are routinely involved in shootings with criminals armed with them.

Here's a good example to make the point:

Yes, that officer is dead.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

User Tag List