Thread: FPF Training Street Encounter Skills and Tactics, Phoenix AZ, 20-21 April

FPF Training Street Encounter Skills and Tactics, Phoenix AZ, 20-21 April

I will be presenting a new and much improved version of Street Encounter Skills and Tactics at the Ben Avery range outside of Phoenix 20-21 April. Cost is $525, plus $40 in range fees and 350 rounds.

This is NOT a how to shoot course, but rather ways to avoid shooting, recognizing when you should LEAVE or get ready to shoot, where to shoot, and what do do after you've employed force. You will also be timed on how fast you can STOP shooting, and respond to various stimuli with movement, mouth, pepper and gun.

Register here!

Name:  SESAT-revised.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  61.9 KB

I was lucky enough to attend the Dallas class last weekend. John has put a ton of work into the learning and decision-making on the revamped class. It's really paid off, too. I took the "original" version years back, and was even more impressed with the latest presentation.

I would encourage anyone to attend this, regardless of their current training path. It's fast-paced because John gives you a ton of useful info. There's also a lot of great discussion, when the "teachable moment" or an excellent question arises.

Discount code "Pistol Forum" takes $75 off!

Highly recommended.
    #RESIST

User Tag List