Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chickens you've never heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Read an article that we should raise pythons for meat as they are very efficient feed to meat converters. Taste like chicken and popular in some countries. That should take care of predators.
    I also read that article. Just what we need is some place doing industrial level python farming and then having them escape their pens. Instead of the "pig bomb" you'd have the "python bomb".

Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    I also read that article. Just what we need is some place doing industrial level python farming and then having them escape their pens. Instead of the "pig bomb" you'd have the "python bomb".
    Isnt that what they are bordering on in florida?
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Isnt that what they are bordering on in florida?
    Yeah, but it wasn't intentional industrial level farming of pythons. It was just "Bob" or "Dwayne" dropping off their over grown pet in the Everglades at the onesie/twosie level.

Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    Here it's pen raised salmon, which I think the state finally decided they were destroying the wild salmon gene pool when they escaped.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Spring has sprung. The season begins with a natural gosling hatching. I’ll be tied up the next couple of months producing chickens, ducks, turkeys and goslings. The incubators are filling. See you on the other side!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Tag List