Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Montana man pleads guilty to hybrid sheep scheme (LOTS to unpack here)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I felt like he was milking this entire scheme.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

I felt like he was milking this entire scheme.
    Ewe think you’re funny, don’t you?

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    Ewe think you’re funny, don’t you?
    I’ve no idea what you’re Rambouillet on about. Perhaps @blues may enlighten me.
    #RESIST

I’ve no idea what you’re Rambouillet on about. Perhaps @blues may enlighten me.
    Seems like you have found yourself on the horns of a dilemma.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    What gets me about high fence, exotics, and cloned animal hunts, is that there is no shortage of limp-dicked douchebags who want a pic of themselves as a man's man on a canned hunt.
    Its just the more expensive version of executing a deer at a feeder.

THIS IS HOW YOU GET BLACK SHEEP
    A minister was sent on a mission to a small village in Africa. After he was there for a couple of years, the Headman called him into his hut for “A little chat”.

“Listen” said the Headman “Some of the husbands are angry about their wives having white babies. As you are the only white in the village you must know something about this.”

The minister knew he was in a tight spot and thinking quickly said “It’s genetics. Sometimes there is a throw back to some long distant relative. The white village children are throw back to an ancient time when the villagers intermarried.”

The Headman thought about this for a moment and decided there was something fishy about this explanation “How could this be? Until a year ago, all village children were born black.”

“It’s like this. You know how the village has a large flock of white sheep? Yet an occasional black sheep is born to white sheep parents. There are two or three in the flock even as we speak. Do you see?”

The Headman was quiet for a long moment looking very solemn. “Listen. I’ll never speak of the white babies again if you give me your oath you will never speak of the sheep.”
    Last edited by MistWolf; 03-15-2024 at 10:02 PM.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by DMF13 View Post
    Its just the more expensive version of executing a deer at a feeder.
    Wool you please get back on topic?!
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    What gets me about high fence, exotics, and cloned animal hunts, is that there is no shortage of limp-dicked douchebags who want a pic of themselves as a man's man on a canned hunt. With that in mind, good for the old guy who fleeced them.
    Are you saying his customers were shorn?
    #RESIST

Are you saying his customers were shorn?
    Nobody rammed it down their throats. They could've hoofed it outta there at any point.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List