Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: And…. I Finally Won a M19 2.5”

Site Supporter
    A) This is absolutely beautiful, and 0.762308% of us aren't extremely jealous of you.

B) Convince @Noah to buy the Ruger at his detriment, and my benefit (sorry fam!!!)
    Last edited by jeep45238; 03-11-2024 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    LOL! Ohhhh Yeah… That’s up for grabs, along with a 4” M19-3. I’ve been nibbling around the edges for long enough, and finally got what I wanted.

Does this hammer boss look odd?

Attachment 116027
    I have one N-Frame where the circle is visible and I know the hammer stud has been replaced. I have some other modern S&Ws where the circle is not visible.

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    I have one N-Frame where the circle is visible and I know the hammer stud has been replaced. I have some other modern S&Ws where the circle is not visible.
    They don’t accept returns. A factory replaced stud isn’t concerning, but a loose stud isn’t good. Seller states THIS IS A NICE LNIB SMITH & WESSON MODEL 19-4. I guess I’ll give him a call in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    They don’t accept returns. A factory replaced stud isn’t concerning, but a loose stud isn’t good. Seller states THIS IS A NICE LNIB SMITH & WESSON MODEL 19-4. I guess I’ll give him a call in the morning.
    I'm pretty sure my hammer stud was factory replaced in repair. They're serious when they say not to dry fire with the side plate off.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Annddd the Ruger is posted. Would if I could haha
    I thought about it. But then I counted how many snubbies I have and told myself to get a grip.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I thought about it. But then I counted how many snubbies I have and told myself to get a grip.
    If you buy that Ruger you get a grip and the extra grip. P-F enabling at work.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Help me pressure @Noah for the betterment of others.

Mark Novak fixes a broken trigger stud:

After some serious concerns about the hammer stud, I just paid for the M19. It’s supposed to be here Friday….

It’s Perfect!

Maybe too perfect. I’m afraid to shoot it! B/C gap is a tight .005”, zero endshake, un-cracked forcing cone, and perfect timing. I’ve been sweating this one all week, but it’s beautiful.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  78.3 KB

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  72.0 KB

User Tag List