Thread: Surefire Stilleto Pro II light

Surefire Stilleto Pro II light

So Surefire has released the new Stilleto Pro II. I have been watching this release and interested mainly due to the dual head and USB-c recharge feature that makes life a little more simple if running an IPhone as well. Got lucky and got one the other day. So far I really like it. Programmable switches as well as decent candela and lumens.
    Specs are as follows:
    Output: 1500, 500 or 25 lumens
    Battery Type: Lithium polymer rechargeable, not user replaceable
    Run Time: 1 to 23.5 hours
    Beam Range: 1230 feet (375 meters)
    Dimensions: 4.5″ long x 1.7″ wide
    What’s Included: SureFire Stiletto Pro II with built-in rechargeable battery, pocket clip, USB-C cable, T8 Torx wrench.
    I am also pretty pleased with the size being comparable to the older Stilleto pro model.
    Name:  IMG_9002.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  77.5 KB

I hate the price but I definitely plan to get one as I've been using the Stiletto Pro for years now and love it.
    Now SF needs to add USB-C to the Pro and basic model but you know they won't because Surefire. [emoji849]

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    Now SF needs to add USB-C to the Pro and basic model but you know they won't because Surefire. [emoji849]
    I don't have a link handy, but Andrew from SF remarked in a video from SHOT covering the Stiletto Pro II that USB-C would start appearing on the original Pro, which would remain in production alongside the Pro II. I'll believe that when I see it.

Glad to see there's now an option in the Stiletto form factor that has more throw, but I'll be sticking with the original Pro as an admin light because the MaxVision head with it's diffuse beam pattern is exactly what I want for utility purposes (I carry it in a pocket for admin use and as a backup to the candela monster Modlite HOG OKW on my belt when working).

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    I don't have a link handy, but Andrew from SF remarked in a video from SHOT covering the Stiletto Pro II that USB-C would start appearing on the original Pro, which would remain in production alongside the Pro II. I'll believe that when I see it.

Glad to see there's now an option in the Stiletto form factor that has more throw, but I'll be sticking with the original Pro as an admin light because the MaxVision head with it's diffuse beam pattern is exactly what I want for utility purposes (I carry it in a pocket for admin use and as a backup to the candela monster Modlite HOG OKW on my belt when working).
    That would be great to see.

Were we twins separated at birth? I too carry the Pro as an admin/utility light and an OKW as a tactical light. I was looking at the Pro II to possibly take the place of the OKW as I carry my lights in my pants pockets... Lose some candela but gain some comfort. I'm a truck driver so I don't Need a pocket searchlight but I like having the option.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    Were we twins separated at birth? I too carry the Pro as an admin/utility light and an OKW as a tactical light. I was looking at the Pro II to possibly take the place of the OKW as I carry my lights in my pants pockets... Lose some candela but gain some comfort. I'm a truck driver so I don't Need a pocket searchlight but I like having the option.
    Funny. I work in security, so my use case is a bit different—I need to be able to reach down some fairly long hallways, across wide open outdoor spaces in mixed lighting, occasionally punch through window tinting, and to wake up sleeping vagrants from a safe distance away. The OKW is great at all those things. The Stiletto, on the other hand, is far better suited for more utilitarian tasks like clipping to my uniform shirt pocket (with the clip set up for bezel-down carry) as a hands-free lighting source while taking notes, or for illuminating the bathroom at work after the motion detector inevitably kills the lights long before I'm done on the can...

User Tag List