Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG MCX-Regulator Ranch Rifle

I like the idea, I like the fact it comes with the SGA. I would also like it if it came with irons that weren't AR height but still high enough to cowitness with a red dot on a low mount.
    Last edited by Bigghoss; 03-07-2024 at 06:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

$3000. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    I think that I like this, unless it is cost-prohibitive. I would, likely, get that stock off of it, on Day One, and install something better, assuming that it is an unaltered SGA stock, such that the receiver will mate-up to other 870-pattern stocks. Yes, I have tried a Mag Pul SGA, on an 870. No, thanks, at least on an 870. An effective cheek weld, if in any hurry, was impossible.
    Per website link above: stock is
    "Magpul SGA Mossberg 500/590 Traditional"
    Skinner Precision LLC official Account
    07 Manufacturer specializing in Competition Rifles

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    This needs to be in a 6MM of some sort to be actually useful for those of us out West.
    I wonder if a MCX bolt face in 7.62x39 could get you to a Grendel? A $3k base gun sure makes that seem like an expensive experiment. I'd love to see a shootoff against Ruger Mini14
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    I wonder if a MCX bolt face in 7.62x39 could get you to a Grendel? A $3k base gun sure makes that seem like an expensive experiment. I'd love to see a shootoff against Ruger Mini14
    It’s a good idea, but for me, I need at least a real all day MOA gun, because I hate missing coyotes at 400 yards and beyond 😁
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    Mini is 2-3 MOA. I would hope that for 3K you get 1 MOA. So yeah, that's a good joke.

Nobody even mentioned the fact it was a gas gun, Not DI. Now that Sig has it's foot in the door with the new military rifle, I think we're going to be seeing some clones and better prices.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

https://store.fm-products.com/produc...sga-4port-5397
    Not sure what an extra 2 grand gets you over this.
    Instagram: sometimesishootCs

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Grouse870 View Post
    https://store.fm-products.com/produc...sga-4port-5397
    Not sure what an extra 2 grand gets you over this.
    A gun that actually runs ?

It’s a sig so it could go either way.
    Instagram: sometimesishootCs

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Grouse870 View Post
    It’s a sig so it could go either way.
    Hence the? But with anything from FM it’s more likely than not it will not run.

User Tag List