Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who needs Cartels, jihadis or Chinese sleeper cellss?

Who needs Cartels, jihadis or Chinese sleeper cellss?

Kidnapping, rape, torture and murder of a 20 year old mother.
    Recorded by the participants.
    8(so far) in custody, 3 charged with Capital Murder, 5 with Felony Murder and other felonies.

https://www.al.com/news/2024/03/maho...e-testify.html

All the perps under the age of 26.

The empty soul needed to record the act is about as sobering as the savagery needed to commit it..
    I'll bet you Yankee dollars they posted and shared the vile document.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    Kidnapping, rape, torture and murder of a 20 year old mother.
    Recorded by the participants.
    8(so far) in custody, 3 charged with Capital Murder, 5 with Felony Murder and other felonies.

https://www.al.com/news/2024/03/maho...e-testify.html

All the perps under the age of 26.

The empty soul needed to record the act is about as sobering as the savagery needed to commit it..
    I'll bet you Yankee dollars they posted and shared the vile document.
    I hope they enjoy their last breaths of nitrogen.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

As this whole story has unfolded in the local news, it has shaken Mrs. Fatdog about how vile, brutal, feral some of our local yutes actually are. A needed reminder. We cleaned and inspected her USP/c then refreshed the carry ammo this past weekend, and made a date to go to the range next Sunday afternoon.
    Support the Second Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition, join and give!

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    As this whole story has unfolded in the local news, it has shaken Mrs. Fatdog about how vile, brutal, feral some of our local yutes actually are. A needed reminder. We cleaned and inspected her USP/c then refreshed the carry ammo this past weekend, and made a date to go to the range next Sunday afternoon.
    Dont forget the pepper spray.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Random acts of feral violence have always been with us- note that "In Cold Blood" was a case over 60 years ago, and somebody chopped up Lizzie's folks well before that.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Random acts of feral violence have always been with us- note that "In Cold Blood" was a case over 60 years ago, and somebody chopped up Lizzie's folks well before that.
    Sadly, this is very true. Crazy effers have always plagued humanity. It just seems that in generations past we managed to flush the turds from society a bit faster instead of making excuse for them and some times even giving them a platform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Sadly, this is very true. Crazy effers have always plagued humanity. It just seems that in generations past we managed to flush the turds from society a bit faster instead of making excuse for them and some times even giving them a platform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Reading the old book "The Gangs of New York" is an education, as one sees the same sort of criminality, cruelty, corruption, mayhem, addiction, dissipation, and even literal crap happening in 1880's New York as one might see today.

I suspect that we get the impression things are worse because we get fed more stories at a faster rate than a mere 20 years before
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Dont forget the pepper spray.
    Yes, a new can of POM was inserted into the keychain carrier on Sunday....I disposed contents of the old one on a fire ant mound, interested to see if that did anything...
    Support the Second Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition, join and give!

Yes, a new can of POM was inserted into the keychain carrier on Sunday....I disposed contents of the old one on a fire ant mound, interested to see if that did anything...

And...?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Probably worked about as well as spraying a gator or a flock of pesky starlings.

User Tag List