Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Did anyone use a rubber hammer on the P365 to see if that would kill the trigger?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    The 365 has been, well boring, in terms of low drama.
    Cops weren't carrying P365, so it wasn't interesting to Mr. Bagnell, esq..
    Once P365 (possibly X Macro) finds its way into holsters of officers, expect all the same circus that adheres to P320.

Quote Originally Posted by zaitcev View Post
    Once P365 (possibly X Macro) finds its way into holsters of officers, expect all the same circus that adheres to P320.
    I don't know about that - the P365 has never had the spontaneous uncommanded discharges of the (older) P320s.

Maybe the same circus that adheres to the Glock, VP9, PDP, &c.
    And remember when demons and beasts cast their darkness, you have God's love - and Browning's wrath - to guide you.

Site Supporter
    The Indiana State Police selected the P365 as an issued backup gun in 2019.

https://www.policemag.com/weapons/ne...p-duty-firearm
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

P365 variants (standard, X, XL, Macro) are also the most common personally owned weapon at my agency. I wish I had an accurate count of how many are in the field. It’s in the thousands but don’t think I can access a list of exactly how many are actually out and about. There have been some minor issues like night sights dead from the factory and back plates on early models walking during firing prior to the redesign of the way the backplate is secured. No explosions or discharges from impact.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    No. Not even close.

Cops aren’t carrying p365 series guns in Duty holsters.

But cops carry the shit out of 365 series guns off duty and in plain clothes assignments, even cops who don’t carry SIGs as primary duty guns.

My local PD - 2k sworn, issues / mandates M&Ps as uniform duty guns. But since their switch to 9mm the 365 series has supplanted the S&W Shield series for back up / off duty and plainclothes use by a significant margin.

User Tag List