Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Incident with Lessons

Site Supporter
    Guessing the first victim is still experiencing significant effects from the failed execution?

Today my daughter asked me to give her a martial arts lesson this Saturday and my son asked for a trip to the shooting range. Thank you for another reminder that both requests need to be fulfilled.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

That’s some rough-ass karma for the judge.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    You forgot constrictors. Snakes but not poisonous snakes.
    https://www.naplesnews.com/story/new...a/70876279007/
    The constrictors get the news, but it's the cottonmouths that the natives fear. Not to mention the rattlesnakes & copper heads.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Montgomery, AL is a total shithole to start with, I am betting this is more karma than just his son

https://nypost.com/2024/02/24/us-new...violence-cops/

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Guessing the first victim is still experiencing significant effects from the failed execution?
    nope he ain't feelin a thing in this world according to this story....

"The judge’s son admitted to fatally shooting Clayton Riley in the head in exchange for his attempted murder charge to be downgraded to second-degree assault."
    Last edited by fatdog; 02-27-2024 at 10:13 PM.
    Support the Second Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition, join and give!

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    That’s some rough-ass karma for the judge.
    The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post

https://nypost.com/2024/02/24/us-new...violence-cops/

nope he ain't feelin a thing in this world according to this story....

"The judge’s son admitted to fatally shooting Clayton Riley in the head in exchange for his attempted murder charge to be downgraded to second-degree assault."
    In a fit of the NY post being the NY post, they clearly just fucked up that whole part of the story. There’s a hyper link in there that directs to an older story where the first victim is interviewed.

Honestly, the whole industry needs a proofreader. I’m pretty sure that the above obtuse sentence should have woken up the editor, if only they had one. I mean, unless Alabama routinely insults their murderers by always charging the successful ones with “attempted murder.”
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Original shithead story, notable for—among other things—documenting that attempt #1 was with a .25 acp:

https://www.wsfa.com/story/35750663/...-to-plea-deal/

No wonder they downgraded the charge.

Yup........."Trouble Doesn't Make An Appointment".

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    99% of all lawnmower incidents occur while doing yard work.
    The remainder are rural folks without licenses running to dollar general and men riding around the yard drinking beer to avoid going in the house.

I wonder how things in this country would change if every liberal judge experienced similar consequences as a result of their rulings.

User Tag List