Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Incident with Lessons

Site Supporter

Incident with Lessons

The following came today from one of my law enforcement students.

I thought you might find this interesting. We have a shithead here who attempted to execute a man by shooting him in the back of the head at point blank range in 2014. The man lived and that shithead never served a day in prison because his father was a judge here. Fast forward to this past Saturday and that shithead’s phone stops working. He goes to his parents’ house and tells his dad he needs a new phone. His Dad was cutting the grass, so he got up off the mower and went in to talk about it or change to leave or something (investigation still ongoing) but apparently, his dad did not move fast enough. Shithead son grabbed a steak knife and started stabbing him multiple times in the chest and neck. As his father (the judge) begins to bleed out he stumbles onto the porch and collapses. His son pulls out a 380, stands over him in front of his mother, and shoots him in the face. He fled and we caught him within the hour. The judge is still alive in the ICU as of today.
    I had few takeaways that I know you already know:
    1. The obvious being you reap what you sow. Had his dad not kept him out of prison (like he does lots of murderers here) this couldn’t have happened.
    2. This is the second time shithead has shot someone at point blank range in the head and not killed them. Headshots are nowhere near as reliable as people think.
    3. This guy has been walking free among us for ten years, if he did this to his dad imagine what he would do or has done to someone else.
    4. Stop trying to guess when you’re going to need a gun and “carry your fucking gun every fucking day.” -You (Including when doing yard work)

Site Supporter
    Damn.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Givens View Post
    The following came today from one of my law enforcement students.

I thought you might find this interesting. We have a shithead here who attempted to execute a man by shooting him in the back of the head at point blank range in 2014. The man lived and that shithead never served a day in prison because his father was a judge here. Fast forward to this past Saturday and that shithead’s phone stops working. He goes to his parents’ house and tells his dad he needs a new phone. His Dad was cutting the grass, so he got up off the mower and went in to talk about it or change to leave or something (investigation still ongoing) but apparently, his dad did not move fast enough. Shithead son grabbed a steak knife and started stabbing him multiple times in the chest and neck. As his father (the judge) begins to bleed out he stumbles onto the porch and collapses. His son pulls out a 380, stands over him in front of his mother, and shoots him in the face. He fled and we caught him within the hour. The judge is still alive in the ICU as of today.
    I had few takeaways that I know you already know:
    1. The obvious being you reap what you sow. Had his dad not kept him out of prison (like he does lots of murderers here) this couldn’t have happened.
    2. This is the second time shithead has shot someone at point blank range in the head and not killed them. Headshots are nowhere near as reliable as people think.
    3. This guy has been walking free among us for ten years, if he did this to his dad imagine what he would do or has done to someone else.
    4. Stop trying to guess when you’re going to need a gun and “carry your fucking gun every fucking day.” -You (Including when doing yard work)
    Thank you, I always appreciate your posts...
    re: #4, I do, every fucking day.

Site Supporter
    Thats why I have sneak my wife's G42 when I mow the lawn!

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Thats why I have sneak my wife's G42 when I mow the lawn!
    My takeaway was to skip yard work.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    That's my philosophy. Why risk it?

In Florida especially. You risk not only Florida man high on meth, but fireants, heat stroke, wasp, heat stroke, poison sneks, heat, gators, and heat stroke.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I was just thinking about replacing the blades on my mower today. Now I'm not so sure. Maybe I'll hire some illegals to mow my lawn.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    In Florida especially. You risk not only Florida man high on meth, but fireants, heat stroke, wasp, heat stroke, poison sneks, heat, gators, and heat stroke.
    You forgot constrictors. Snakes but not poisonous snakes.

https://www.naplesnews.com/story/new...a/70876279007/
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    99% of all lawnmower incidents occur while doing yard work.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

User Tag List