Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mossy 590 Professional

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    I just don't understand why most companies that make shotguns are so adverse to ghost rings that cowitness with irons.
    You mean cowitness with a dot?

Quote Originally Posted by jeep45238 View Post
    That sort of sums up the experience with every issued small arm I got out of the armory.

Interestingly enough, every personally owned/maintained of the same equivalent have been stellar.
    This wasn't goombah military armory issue. This was issued permanently to me as my personal kit. Not to mention that fully half of the brand new 40 odd 590s issued to my division wound up being complete pieces of cocked up shit. We're not talking about dumb grunt operator error.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    You mean cowitness with a dot?
    Yeah, one of those.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    This wasn't goombah military armory issue. This was issued permanently to me as my personal kit. Not to mention that fully half of the brand new 40 odd 590s issued to my division wound up being complete pieces of cocked up shit. We're not talking about dumb grunt operator error.
    Specifically, what were the problems?

Quote Originally Posted by jeep45238 View Post
    That sort of sums up the experience with every issued small arm I got out of the armory.

Interestingly enough, every personally owned/maintained of the same equivalent have been stellar.

User Tag List