Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talo Glock 49 with ACRO P2s are coming

Talo Glock 49 with ACRO P2s are coming

No pics yet that I've seen, but the part number jives with the G45 ACRO guns so I assume they are direct milled. Price point is the same as the G45 as well.
    "Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife." - Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335 (1921)

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by echo5charlie View Post
    No pics yet that I've seen, but the part number jives with the G45 ACRO guns so I assume they are direct milled. Price point is the same as the G45 as well.
    What's the part number?
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

Quote Originally Posted by e_stern View Post
    What's the part number?
    PA495S303MOS7A1 - 15rd

PA495S301MOS7A1 - 10rd
    "Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife." - Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335 (1921)

Gun.deals.com is already tracking at least the 15 round version, with Locked and Loaded showing $1006 and no tax (same as their 45 + ACRO price.)
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Interesting….
    **OK**

If we are about to start seeing real availability of ACRO direct mount factory guns, will that hopefully encourage standardizing around the ACRO footprint, to include more new (hopefully smaller and carry-oriented) models that use it? While it won't make the RMR guys happy, it would be neat to see standardization on the ACRO for larger guns when we're already pretty much standardized on the K footprint for compact guns, complete with dozens of factory ready direct mount options in that area.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
    If we are about to start seeing real availability of ACRO direct mount factory guns, will that hopefully encourage standardizing around the ACRO footprint, to include more new (hopefully smaller and carry-oriented) models that use it? While it won't make the RMR guys happy, it would be neat to see standardization on the ACRO for larger guns when we're already pretty much standardized on the K footprint for compact guns, complete with dozens of factory ready direct mount options in that area.
    I'd settle for 3 standard direct mills over the bajillion that are out there now. The RMR footprint is probably kept alive by holosun at this point.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jeep45238 View Post
    I'd settle for 3 standard direct mills over the bajillion that are out there now. The RMR footprint is probably kept alive by holosun at this point.
    And the SRO for USPSA and Instagram drills.

I’ll sit here patiently waiting for a ACRO direct milled Glock 19. Hopefully that’s next.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    I’ll sit here patiently waiting for a ACRO direct milled Glock 19. Hopefully that’s next.
    Buy a 45 and a 49, swap the slides, and sell the 49 slide on the 45 frame as a 47 and keep the 45 slide on the 49 frame for yourself as your new Glock 19 MOS-7.
    And remember when demons and beasts cast their darkness, you have God's love - and Browning's wrath - to guide you.

User Tag List