Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone alive at LangdonTactical?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Seems like a very prickly response, and not one that inspires confidence.
    Maybe a pm here would have had the same result without the publicity.?
    Email happens.
    Seems like we're all still family.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Glad it is all resolved.

My main concern at this point is that Ernest needs a picture of him with a red dot not irons!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    I understand time priorities. To the extent that LangdonTactical can visit here, I think we and they are both better off for it.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Clearly not:

Quote Originally Posted by Langdon
    This is not the best place to reach out if you are having an issue. If it was not for someone reaching out to tell us about this, who knows how long it would have been before I saw it.
    In any case, it’s good to see effective communication restored.

Site Supporter
    A PM through P-F would hopefully result in an email notification of a PM, which might get the attention of a different person.

I have occasionally had people try to contact me through Facebook. Regardless of how I have my notifications set, I will never receive any notification of someone sending a message. Since I rarely visit Facebook, I will only learn of the message months after the message is sent. At least LinkedIn will send an email.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    The publicity is the whole point to get the issue resolved, and in fact is exactly what happened. I see absolutely no issue with a public request, given that attempts to contact LTT via their publicly posted contact information have failed, and LTT have themselves admitted that they fucked up. I see no reason to keep that information hidden, and in fact would strongly prefer for it to be public; it gives everyone the ability to see what issues a company might have, and allow us as consumers to make more informed decisions. It's not like it's all bad for the company under scrutiny, they now also have a public way to showcase how they make things right, which can in fact get them more fans, or at least reinforce the positive feelings their current fans have.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Glad it is all resolved.

My main concern at this point is that Ernest needs a picture of him with a red dot not irons!
    Maybe Ernest does not need what you happen to like.

Is there a way that the OP could update or request the mods update the title to add something like "LT comes through" or "LT fixed it, all good"?

That way, anyone seeing the thread title knows how it's working out. LT gets the credit it deserves and the OP looks like a standup guy.

Gringop (off to moderate between Hamas and Israel now)
    Play that song about the Irish chiropodist. Irish chiropodist? "My Fate Is In Your Hands."

Site Supporter
    OP: I have an issue but when I reach out, I get no response. Maybe I’ll ask a group of fellow enthusiasts on a forum.
    Vendor: that is not an appropriate method to reach out to us.
    Also Vendor: declines to give an alternate method to reach out.

lol.

Site Supporter
    Before everyone jump on the harsh response train.

And lols at responses and this and that. Why not realize it could be several factors. Failure points in customer service is a fact it happens. @Mods would be better to close this thread before the inevitable armpits and assholes show up with a comment on this or that.

User Tag List