Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone alive at LangdonTactical?

Is anyone alive at LangdonTactical?

@LangdonTactical

I’ve spent 3 weeks trying to get a problem resolved. After 1 email response it’s been complete silence. No response to emails, and no-one ever answers the phone.

Is there a secret handshake for reaching these people?

Quote Originally Posted by boing View Post
    @LangdonTactical

I’ve spent 3 weeks trying to get a problem resolved. After 1 email response it’s been complete silence. No response to emails, and no-one ever answers the phone.

PM sent
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

@LangdonTactical

What is your email address? We answer hundreds of calls and emails every day, so this is really strange. Not a good place to post something like this unless you are just trying to take a jab at us publicly.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    What is your email address? We answer hundreds of calls and emails every day, so this is really strange. Not a good place to post something like this unless you are just trying to take a jab at us publicly.
    PM sent.

@LangdonTactical

What e-mail are you sending from? Some like Hotmail or Yahoo get blocked by SPAM servers.

LTT has always been super quick to answer me e-mail or phone.

An LTT rep called me. He confirmed that they dropped the ball on the correspondence. I don’t agree with their diagnosis, but they’re shipping out a new part.

For the record, they did offer to take a look at the complete slide assembly if I shipped it to them, but I opted to try the replacement part first.
    Last edited by boing; 02-21-2024 at 01:33 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    I don't take it that he was trying to jab you publicly. As he said, he couldn't get a response from emails *or* phone calls. If I was in that situation, and knowing that folks on this forum have the hookup, I'd probably seek help from the hivemind too.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    I don't take it that he was trying to jab you publicly. As he said, he couldn't get a response from emails *or* phone calls. If I was in that situation, and knowing that folks on this forum have the hookup, I'd probably seek help from the hivemind too.
    I was thinking the same thing. Seems like a very prickly response, and not one that inspires confidence.

Site Supporter
    I completely understand a business not being happy about something like this going public. As a business owner, it takes something extreme for me to take any issue with another business public. However, after 3 weeks of no response, making an inquiry here is reasonable.

If a ball was dropped, acknowledging that fact and addressing the customer’s needs goes a long way towards solving the problem and the PR issue.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

An LTT rep called me. He confirmed that they dropped the ball on the correspondence. I don’t agree with their diagnosis, but they’re shipping out a new part.

For the record, they did offer to take a look at the complete slide assembly if I shipped it to them, but I opted to try the replacement part first.
    I did look into this and we did drop the ball. I am sorry that we did not get back to you in a timely manner, that is 100% on us and has been addressed internally here.

This is not the best place to reach out if you are having an issue. If it was not for someone reaching out to tell us about this, who knows how long it would have been before I saw it. I do not check in here very often anymore. Not because I don't what to, I just have to direct time to other things.

Thank you for your understanding. Langdon Tactical is alive and well.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List