Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: G45s w/ factory milled Acros are hitting the streets!

Site Supporter
    S&W, Walther, and Glock and maybe others are all now selling direct cut Acro guns with Acros. Future of duty guns for sure. I'm very much in the land of compact/mid size pistols with smaller optics for carry and EDC focused competition/training, but it's definitely a cool thing to see for the duty world. Way better institutional solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    S&W, Walther, and Glock and maybe others are all now selling direct cut Acro guns with Acros. Future of duty guns for sure. I'm very much in the land of compact/mid size pistols with smaller optics for carry and EDC focused competition/training, but it's definitely a cool thing to see for the duty world. Way better institutional solution.
    We need an ACRO Mini optimized for G26 sized pistols…
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Saw one of these in the wild at C2 Tactical in Tempe, a pretty good-sized local range. Was confused because I just assumed it was one of the Gunsite limited runs, but this confirms it wasn’t.

I think this is the future for RDS, or at least the stopgap future until there is a full redesign for a partially non-reciprocating upper where the optic is fixed in place a la Ruger .22, and I hope that Glock expands it to other models and other optics. Put my credit card on a shot timer if they do this with a G49.

Quote Originally Posted by Sero Sed Serio View Post
    Saw one of these in the wild at C2 Tactical in Tempe, a pretty good-sized local range. Was confused because I just assumed it was one of the Gunsite limited runs, but this confirms it wasn’t.

I think this is the future for RDS, or at least the stopgap future until there is a full redesign for a partially non-reciprocating upper where the optic is fixed in place a la Ruger .22, and I hope that Glock expands it to other models and other optics. Put my credit card on a shot timer if they do this with a G49.
    While there are none currently available, there are a handful of retailers and distributors showing Glock 49 MOS-7s in the same package as the currently-available 45s.
    And remember when demons and beasts cast their darkness, you have God's love - and Browning's wrath - to guide you.

When the Acro comes with a 6MOA dot I'll get interested. Until then I want something else.

Sometimes…… I wish I wasn’t so poor.
    **OK**

From the standpoint of agencies purchasing pistols and optics this makes so much sense. One order, one package, so much easier that having to get guns, optics, and plates from different vendors. Pretty much a turn key solution. If S&W would have had their Acro package deal a year ago, I think I could've sold my department on the Acro over our Holosuns.

Site Supporter
    Hopefully other companies (looking at you S&W) will start releasing their LE only factory ACRO guns to the general public soon. I keep trying to ditch Glock but they keep pulling me back in.

My G45 with ACRO just hit my pusher, but it will be a day or two before I can get it.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Got mine last weekend. Put 150 rounds through it today. Dot needed no adjustment. POA=POI at 15 yards.
    Name:  IMG_2287.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  43.8 KB

User Tag List