Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: G45s w/ factory milled Acros are hitting the streets!

Site Supporter

G45s w/ factory milled Acros are hitting the streets!

Seems like a great price too around $1100, maybe Im late to the party but just saw them in a buds email.

Quote Originally Posted by cjb1911 View Post
    Seems like a great price too around $1100, maybe Im late to the party but just saw them in a buds email.
    That’s not horrid. I’m pretty much sworn off Glocks, but have been trying to decide which ones to keep - putting my ACRO on my G45 was one of the possibilities, but would involve direct milling.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Oooooh. $1006 at Locked and Loaded, no sales tax.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Ken

Damn. That is a pretty slick setup from the factory.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I didn't realize that the package includes the ACRO! I thought it was just milled for the ACRO. That's a very good deal.

Site Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Thanks for the link. I had seen these on the website of an LGS, but there were no details, so, I could not determine whether the slides were fully milled, or whether there was any type of adapter involved. I was wanting to upgrade to an ACRO P-2, to use on my milled slide, anyway, so, depending upon the overall math, this might be worth the convenience. (This being a TALO edition, I doubt I can get something like this as a “blue label” at the local cop shop.)
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

I think last time I checked the non-LE Blue Label price for me (GSSF) was $425 for a bog-standard plastic sighted G45 with three mags, and my price as a retired first responder for a P2 is $534. Battlewerx wants $240 to mill and DLC the slide plus add the Ameriglos. So, this saves me quite a bit plus it puts the rear sight at the back of the slide.

Add in the fact that some dealers are no sales tax, and the savings become substantial.
    Ken

An agency in my area has been re-equipping all their people with this setup. I've seen several in action at a large training facility and it's kind of cool to have RDS-equipped duty guns with a durable, reliable optic and less screws, plates, and stuff to break, fall off, and aggravate the instructors (like me).

User Tag List