Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ammo Consumption Issue

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    I did this twice a week, every week, for three years in school. I fired almost 1000 rounds of .22 each week, and no more than 100 rounds of 9mm. I was pretty happy with the results.

The AA kit will probably last a tremendously long time, but if you have any issues with it, I would seriously look at the version made by Tac-Sol. Those guys make about the highest quality .22 aftermarket stuff that I've seen. Also, Chet Alvord, the head honcho there, is pretty serious about making his customers happy.
    I presume the Tac-Sol kit (meant for the G17) will work on the G19?

I wouldn't assume that. If Tac-Sol isn't yet making a 19 kit, give 'em a call and ask.

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    I wouldn't assume that. If Tac-Sol isn't yet making a 19 kit, give 'em a call and ask.
    Agreed. I saw on their website there was a "What do we make next?" vote. G19 was an option. Not saying the G17 wouldn't work on the G19 but makes one wonder. They might just be talking about making them both so it's "real" as far as size and holster compatibility. OR they are saying it won't work. It could go either way.

I did not read the thread.

I'll assume reloading has been mentioned.

If not, reload.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

User Tag List