Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Staccato C

Quote Originally Posted by heyyouduh View Post
    I believe you're right, I found this:

https://defensereview.com/todd-jarre...hot-show-2024/

Can't wait for stores to have them and try them out in hand.
    Thanks for that article - I thought this was the most interesting statement as Staccato has frowned upon users servicing the grip frame in the past...

In fact, Mr. Jarrett told us that it might be possible to purchase the Staccato C with both grip lengths, so you can switch back and forth, depending on your personal needs or mission requirements.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Thanks for that article - I thought this was the most interesting statement as Staccato has frowned upon users servicing the grip frame in the past...

In fact, Mr. Jarrett told us that it might be possible to purchase the Staccato C with both grip lengths, so you can switch back and forth, depending on your personal needs or mission requirements.
    There’s got to be something lost in translation here. There’s no way Staccato is going to authorize switching grip frames back and forth. They won’t even authorize factory trained armorers to swap grip frames.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Safe that pistol!
    Seriously. I twitch every time I see an SAO gun with the hammer back and safety off or DA/SA gun with the hammer back at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    You do realize you have clearly scored a proper wife, right?
    Absofuckinglutely.

Hmmmm.

The CS with a longer grip could be a nice combination as well depending on your hand size. I didn't find the CS frame to be too small for me but I wear a Large Size glove and my hands are relatively slender.

"When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Reviewer of the Tools
    Dang. I don't quite know how to feel about this.

I really like the idea of the technical and mechanical advantages of the V3 C/CS system. The C with full length grip seems like a great near full-size option. However I really want the girth of the P or C2.

I got a chance to put a few magazines through a 2024 CS.

Holy shit.

It's not any kind of earth shattering, revolutionary firearm but man is it nice. I thought that for its size, it was very shootable without being snappy. I really liked the overall size of the grip and barrel length. My only concern is whether or not the short muzzle will cause issues with the gun tipping forward when holstered appendix. I guess we will find out. I texted my wife that I had just shot one. Her response was "Go order one".

Ordered.

Given how much I liked the CS. If the C wasn't three ounces heavier, man, that's going to be a NICE gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    My only concern is whether or not the short muzzle will cause issues with the gun tipping forward when holstered appendix.
    I’m sure it must be compatible with at least some longer holsters for 2011s, if not all of them. For example, a Tenicor of either the commander or government length.

I managed to stop at Staccato today to check out the new shooting venue and try seeing a C. No luck with the C, but I was impressed enough with the CS I handled to want to check out the C variant that has the CS grip when it hits.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List