Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Staccato C

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    The longer grip model.
    Isn't that starting to get fairly long for what is supposed to be a concealed carry gun?

The CS is already longer than a G19 with its magazine in place, right?

I am 83% of the way towards simply listening to my wife and getting a Staccato as a carry gun. The remaining 27% that i'm questioning is what to get. I really like the C but I want to stay around 23 ounces or less as I've gotten obscenely used to carrying a PMM comp'd G43X MOS.

Wearing a duty belt for 60 hours a week has really ruined me on carrying "heavy" guns lol.

I really do want to check the new C out, and also the current CS. I realize it’s illogical, but the desire is strong so I’ll stop at the factory showroom next month when I’m down that way for a weekday doctor appointment.

Practically speaking my 1911 pattern pistols are toys. I seriously doubt one will ever replace my preferred P30 LEM series for EDC, but I’ve been shooting 1911s for so long that they feel like home - a 5” popped my competition and recreational shooting cherry back in high school which led to all of this *waves arms around.*
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    Isn't that starting to get fairly long for what is supposed to be a concealed carry gun?

The CS is already longer than a G19 with its magazine in place, right?

I am 83% of the way towards simply listening to my wife and getting a Staccato as a carry gun. The remaining 27% that i'm questioning is what to get. I really like the C but I want to stay around 23 ounces or less as I've gotten obscenely used to carrying a PMM comp'd G43X MOS.

Wearing a duty belt for 60 hours a week has really ruined me on carrying "heavy" guns lol.
    What interests me about the C, is a continued evolution of the Staccato product line around a new magazine that is scaled for 9mm rather than .38 Super.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

correct me if wrong, but I believe the C will come with a grip thats the same size as the CS with a 16rd magazine, as well as a longer grip w/ a magwell that comes with a 18rd magazine. I think I've only seen the 16rd magazine on YT videos, anyone got a link for the 18rd/longer magazine?

also, are both coming out this summer or just the shorter grip/16 rd one?

Quote Originally Posted by heyyouduh View Post
    correct me if wrong, but I believe the C will come with a grip thats the same size as the CS with a 16rd magazine, as well as a longer grip w/ a magwell that comes with a 18rd magazine. I think I've only seen the 16rd magazine on YT videos, anyone got a link for the 18rd/longer magazine?

also, are both coming out this summer or just the shorter grip/16 rd one?
    I have not seen the 18 rd mags yet either.

It is also my understanding that the grip will be the same as the CS with the 16 rd mag. I wonder if the new longer grip will fit the CS?

Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post

I am 83% of the way towards simply listening to my wife and getting a Staccato as a carry gun. The remaining 27%
    You do realize you have clearly scored a proper wife, right?

Quote Originally Posted by heyyouduh View Post
    I think I've only seen the 16rd magazine on YT videos, anyone got a link for the 18rd/longer magazine?
    I suspect this is the longer grip module (Instagram post by Todd Jarrett)

Name:  434228003_411126191510322_5525062461668631251_n.heic.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  35.7 KB
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    I suspect this is the longer grip module (Instagram post by Todd Jarrett)

Name:  434228003_411126191510322_5525062461668631251_n.heic.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  35.7 KB
    I believe you're right, I found this:

https://defensereview.com/todd-jarre...hot-show-2024/

Can't wait for stores to have them and try them out in hand.

It's not always easy to tell, and Staccato's naming convention sure doesn't help ("let's use the model name for our discontinued compact single stack to represent our latest double stack that will come in different grip lengths and capacities")...but I *think* this is also the longer grip module.

http://instagram.com/p/C2a1rltu8DH/

"When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    It's not always easy to tell, and Staccato's naming convention sure doesn't help ("let's use the model name for our discontinued compact single stack to represent our latest double stack that will come in different grip lengths and capacities")...but I *think* this is also the longer grip module.

http://instagram.com/p/C2a1rltu8DH/

Safe that pistol!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List