Thread: Crime doesn’t pay.

Looks like the whole reform and rehabilitate is working well.
    Taking a break from social media.

In fairness, I’ve been to Willcox, and I’d do what I had to do to get out of there, too

The most excitement those 10 Corvettes are likely to ever have. The rest of the time they'll be parked in the garage of a retiree and driven to the golf course and a monthly Corvette meet. At the meet, their owners will form a "Chain Gang Crew" - where they boast about how their Corvettes are so hot they were stolen before being delivered.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Well, he gets a free ride back to prison. He wasn’t out long enough to have his first meeting with his parole officer.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

One would think that he'd at least try to get a burger & beer before heading back to the greybar hotel.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Sero Sed Serio View Post
    In fairness, I’ve been to Willcox, and I’d do what I had to do to get out of there, too
    Believe it or not, Willcox has a pretty decent winery scene these days. There are several really nice tasting rooms right in the downtown.

Perhaps you were thinking of Lordsburg, NM?

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    The most excitement those 10 Corvettes are likely to ever have. The rest of the time they'll be parked in the garage of a retiree and driven to the golf course and a monthly Corvette meet. At the meet, their owners will form a "Chain Gang Crew" - where they boast about how their Corvettes are so hot they were stolen before being delivered.
    That is so true. I want to ask them if Vettes are part of the Silver Sneakers package.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Tapatio View Post
    Believe it or not, Willcox has a pretty decent winery scene these days. There are several really nice tasting rooms right in the downtown.

Perhaps you were thinking of Lordsburg, NM?
    To be fair I’ve never been downtown, just off the highway. Definitely not Lordsburg. I used to travel to Bowie a lot for work, but never crossed the state line.

User Tag List