Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Amish

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Its a boolshit question.

This just never gets old.
    Shoot, I saw that movie and completely forgot that part! But not how damned hot she was.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    But not how damned hot she was.
    ^^^ This!! ^^^

I still at the point where much prefer a Aimpoint on my rifle, but am better with irons on my pistol. I suppose that makes me a Mennonite?
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Site Supporter
    As a champion of diversity, inclusion, and(forgot the other one), I must point out that some seem to be anti Amish. I'm not but will share this expression: what's dirtier than an Amish blowjob? I apologize for the thread drift. Sometimes I just can't help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I still at the point where much prefer a Aimpoint on my rifle, but am better with irons on my pistol. I suppose that makes me a Mennonite?
    I am trying to get situated to primarily have:
    5.56 Carbine - LPVO
    300BO Carbine - RDO
    Shotgun - RDO
    Full size pistol - RDO
    Compact pistol - FO or night sights

Trying now to consider where lasers might fit into this...
    Will probably try the TLR-6 with the beam on the second Shield Plus first, then maybe the 300BO AR pistol, if/when I get the A300UP (and I like the idea from fiddling with the AR pistol) I will try the RM2 with the laser.

Maybe that makes me agnostic?

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    Shoot, I saw that movie and completely forgot that part! But not how damned hot she was.
    I met her clone yesterday. Seriously, she was from NY, and all I could think of was the movie. I desperately wanted to ask her to recite some lines, but managed to control myself.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    …what's dirtier than an Amish blowjob? I apologize for the thread drift. Sometimes I just can't help it.
    You just going to leave us hanging, or is there an answer?

PS. What do you call a guy from Dutch Pennsylvania with his hand up a horse’s butt?

An Amish mechanic…
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I am trying to get situated to primarily have:
    5.56 Carbine - LPVO
    300BO Carbine - RDO
    Shotgun - RDO
    Full size pistol - RDO
    Compact pistol - FO or night sights

Trying now to consider where lasers might fit into this...
    Will probably try the TLR-6 with the beam on the second Shield Plus first, then maybe the 300BO AR pistol, if/when I get the A300UP (and I like the idea from fiddling with the AR pistol) I will try the RM2 with the laser.

Maybe that makes me agnostic?
    I’m 51. I have the time to shoot about 500 rounds per month thanks to a career, house, spouse, etc. The transition from irons to an ACOG almost 20 years ago during OEF2 took maybe 2 days. I was literally posting my highest qual scores I’d seen since enlisting in the early 90s with an ACOG or Aimpoint with just 2-3 days of training on an optic.

My transition to a pistol RDO over the past 18 months has been nowhere near as seamless. I’ve been dedicating about half of my round count and training to a RDO. Now, I’m about as equally fast with RDO and HD night sights, and slightly more accurate beyond 20 yards with a RDO. However, that came with a lot of rounds, classes, and dry fire. I completely get it if some GenXers and Boomers don’t feel the juice is worth the squeeze.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Site Supporter
    @Totem Polar Perhaps the question should be is there anything dirtier.....The men work in the field 6 days a week. Their religion forbids bath tubs.

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    Ahem. MY 55 Chevy had a 327 with a 4 barrel. Or maybe it was a 350, I don't remember.

If I'm gun Amish do I need to grow the beard?
    Then it wasn't original. Chevy first put the 327 into production cars in 1962. I had a 1962 Chevy SS Convertible with a 300hp 327 in it (double hump fuelie heads) and a Rochester 4bbl. I bought it used in 1970, so don't know if it was all original. It wasn't when I got through with it.

In the Amish cults around here, you don't grow the beard until you are married.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

User Tag List