Thread: Some interesting facts about this years Super bowl.

Some interesting facts about this years Super bowl.

I didn't watch it but some of this money is has me in disbelief.

$59.4 million: The amount Mahomes has already collected this season in salary and bonuses, according to Spotrac, after a contract restructuring in September. His 49ers counterpart, Brock Purdy, earned $870,000 on the field—less than 2% of Mahomes’ total. Among quarterbacks, Mahomes was No. 2 this season in on-field pay, behind only Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson ($80 million); Purdy was tied for 75th, according to Spotrac. (The 49ers’ highest-paid player is defensive end Nick Bosa, making an estimated $51 million on the field thanks to the signing bonus in the lucrative contract extension he inked in September.) https://www.forbes.com/sites/brettkn...h=3243d0cd5b36
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I'm guessing that also does not count for all the endorsement money he's bringing in. He has been on just about every commercial for state farm, subway, and head and shoulders plus even more.

Site Supporter
    Whether you like pro football or not, there's a ton of money in it, and Mahomes has definitely earned it.

Looks like he earned it tonight.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    I don't know how many of you keep up with the NFL, but the Chiefs have been my team since I was a grade school kid on the 90s, and I've seen a lot of bad Chiefs teams.

The astounding thing about Mahomes this year is that the front office of the Chiefs has largely been spending money on their defense. The recievers for the Chiefs have led the league in dropped passes. His best target, Kelce, is still very good, but not at his peak. Mahomes is in many ways doing what he did this year with substantially sub-par skill position players compared to the league average. Their defense has been fantastic, but the playoff wins are pretty astounding. Overall Mahomes has come back from 10 point deficits in every Superbowl he's won. He's something like 10-3 in playoff games where his team is favored by Vegas to lose. His whole career is entirely bananas.

User Tag List