Thread: Justin Dyal Carolina Hard Shooting Workshop 24, March 23-24 2024 Jacksonville NC

Justin Dyal Carolina Hard Shooting Workshop 24, March 23-24 2024 Jacksonville NC

I have the privilege of hosting Justin Dyal for the Carolina Hard Shooting Workshop 24 in Jacksonville NC on March 23rd and 24th. We have a number of spots still available. This workshops major themes will be going heavy on mental preparation and training approaches as well as focusing on hard shooting. It will be conducted on a outdoor private range 15 minutes outside of Jacksonville NC. There will be a classroom portion/ dry fire session conducted in town the evening before (22 March) as well. Cost is $450.00.

I know that there has been repeated interest expressed on PF by some in getting to one of Justin's few open enrollment classes, Here's your chance. Any questions about preparation, projected class topics or to sign up please private message JDNC (Justin Dyal) or to contact him via instagram at https://www.instagram.com/dialed_in_training/. Any questions about the venue or local area feel free to message me.
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

Site Supporter
    I've hosted Justin in Dallas for the past two years and the highest recommendation I can give him wouldn't be sufficient to say how solid his teaching is. Just do it.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

User Tag List