Thread: P320 OWB light bearing holster

P320 OWB light bearing holster

Looking for any recommendations for a OWB holster for my P320 FS with a light (probably an X300).

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1 View Post
    Looking for any recommendations for a OWB holster for my P320 FS with a light (probably an X300).
    Plain clothes ? I’ve had good results with the JM custom Kydex OWB #2. I prefer the # 2 to conventional pancake types
    because the rear loop helps pull the butt of the gun into the body for better concealment.

Do you need active retention?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Plain clothes ? I’ve had good results with the JM custom Kydex OWB #2. I prefer the # 2 to conventional pancake types
    because the rear loop helps pull the butt of the gun into the body for better concealment.

Do you need active retention?
    I'm looking for something to run and gun with in competitions. Concealable kydex OWB.

RDS compatible. I 'm running a Romeo X Pro on my M17.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1 View Post
    RDS compatible. I 'm running a Romeo X Pro on my M17.
    The Blackhawk T series is an option with retention as long as concealment is not a concern.

Raven makes a WML compatible Perun for the 320.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    It sounds like this is intended perhaps for IDPA type competition? Or maybe you just want to run Carry Optics concealed in USPSA? If that's what we're talking about, any of the recommendations so far from @HCM would work. Hell, at this point pretty much every kydex bender makes a version of what you're asking for. I'd personally agree with the JMCK #2 OWB. Have one, and I'll be ordering another soon.

Raven Perun Light Compatible

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I’ve had good results with the JM custom Kydex OWB #2.
    Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    Raven Perun Light Compatible
    Those would be my first two suggestions.

JM Custom #2 light bearing https://www.jmcustomkydex.com/p/OWB-V2-LB.html

RCS Perun light compatible https://rcsgear.com/product/perun-light-compatible/

Dale Fricke's Gideon Elite is also an excellent holster and is available for that combination

https://dalefrickeholsters.com/produ...elite-holster/

Note the belt thickness option. Choosing the Wilderness option makes it very secure on the Wilderness belt, but if you choose that option, the holster won't fit on most leather belts. Choose wisely.

Thanks for the suggestions. I ended up with a Sig BlackPoint tactical holster and light combo.

User Tag List