Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Gen5 G17 and M&P 2.0 Comparison shoot

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I wonder if that is a distributor, special edition, or some type of contract overrun?

With other Glock normally only sells the direct mail, guns to agencies in the United States.
    Dunno. It's popping up through intergoogle with Zanders, Gallery of Guns, and Talo. LGS ordered one for me from Lipsey's (which is related to Talo, somehow).
    And remember when demons and beasts cast their darkness, you have God's love - and Browning's wrath - to guide you.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM

My local PD has a bit over 2k sworn and issues everyone an ACRO cut M&P. Our nearest neighboring city, which also previously issued M&P 1.0 40s, also had negative experiences with the CORE during testing and also issues now issues the ACRO cut M&P in 9mm.
    Any chance you know what specific duty holster(s) they’re using? Safariland only lists the 6xxx-2222 fitment for the 4.25” M&P, but it says it only works with open emitter optics. Are they just taking the Cheeto off and leaving the Acro exposed?
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    Any chance you know what specific duty holster(s) they’re using? Safariland only lists the 6xxx-2222 fitment for the 4.25” M&P, but it says it only works with open emitter optics. Are they just taking the Cheeto off and leaving the Acro exposed?
    I’ll see one of their range guys next week.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I’ll see one of their range guys next week.
    Greatly appreciate it. Have one of the factory direct mill guns sitting in the safe for lack of holster.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    When I T&E'd the factory-cut Acro M&P it fit in a 6390RDS-2222 and 6360RDS-2222 with the cover on and closed. It did NOT fit in the Blackhawk or AlienGear rigs we tried.

The 509T, EPS, and even the 507 Competition have worked well in the Safariland RDS holsters I've used/tried with the M&P.

User Tag List