Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post Gaston Era

Short term I would expect no changes. Big question post Gaston is if/when there are ownership changes. I still think the trophy wife is going to cash out on the mothership, new CEO, new board, be it public or private company, then we will see changes, be they small or big.
    Support the Second Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition, join and give!

We will see. As mentioned by another, there were eventually very big changes after Bill Ruger died, then also after his son left. What would be a good change for Glock? Not sure. The fact changes have been minimal may be a strength. It seems their platforms center around a bulletproof magazine design/construction and any significant changes (to improve the grip, grip angle, etc) would require changing the magazine. The magazine is the foundation from which everything follows.

Gunsite's Glock Service Pistol, a G45, was officially released at SHOT last year and it is factory cut for the 509T.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    Short term I would expect no changes. Big question post Gaston is if/when there are ownership changes. I still think the trophy wife is going to cash out on the mothership, new CEO, new board, be it public or private company, then we will see changes, be they small or big.
    @fatdog I love your avatar.

User Tag List