Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New "Compact" Modlite Pistol Light

New "Compact" Modlite Pistol Light

I haven't seen this posted yet. Apologies if we already knew about this.

https://youtube.com/shorts/ytkJUeHFH...nSDk7obdtoUK2s

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    I haven't seen this posted yet. Apologies if we already knew about this.

https://youtube.com/shorts/ytkJUeHFH...nSDk7obdtoUK2s

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    I'm interested, but that video seems to show it on a Glock 17 and it still quite a bit longer than the slide, so I'm not sure how "compact" it actually is.

Old farts on pistol lights (I'm an old fart too);

EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Site Supporter
    I'm more interested in the head on an 18650 handheld body. I've been a big Cloud Defensive supporter, but I've been bugging them for 2 years to offer a slimmer MCH head for those of us who actually carry full size light in the pocket everyday.

Fool me once...never again modlite

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I'm more interested in the head on an 18650 handheld body. I've been a big Cloud Defensive supporter, but I've been bugging them for 2 years to offer a slimmer MCH head for those of us who actually carry full size light in the pocket everyday.
    I'm glad I'm not alone in this. I like my MCH-HC, even though it doesn't actually put out the claimed candela. It's performance is very close to a PLHv2 and that's great for an EDC light that isn't solely focused on defensive use. It's smaller than the HLX it replaced, but I'm pretty much sold on my next light being an 18650 modlite with this new head. I'm hoping it'll be what I've wanted in a light for a long time: better candela than my HLX in a light roughly the size of my first EDC light, a surefire e2 led.

Quote Originally Posted by Utm View Post
    Fool me once...never again modlite
    What do you mean?

Does this get it down to X300 length? Wonder if it opens more holster compatibility?
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by Super77 View Post
    What do you mean?
    Bought the pl350 as soon as it came out. It is now on my dry fire gun and the x300 turbo is on the duty gun. Didn't fit multiple safariland holsters I have, activated way too easily including in the holster, wasn't a fan of the over travel when trying to deactivate it.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Does this get it down to X300 length? Wonder if it opens more holster compatibility?
    If they didn't get it at least that short then it is a complete failure. Even at the same length as an X300, I can't see any reason why someone would choose that over an X300 Turbo (which is VERY good).

User Tag List