Thread: FPF Home Defense Shotgun - 4/27/2024, Culpeper Va.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar

FPF Home Defense Shotgun - 4/27/2024, Culpeper Va.

https://www.fpftraining.com/fpf-cale...un-tjy23-2w9zy

Home invasions are becoming much more profitable for violent criminal actors. The technology that allows us to make purchases and move money on the go also makes it easier for criminals to get a much bigger payday if they can just get you alone with your phone for a little bit of extra time. Home Defense Shotgun covers critical aspects of home defense to help you avoid needing to resort to a firearm if possible, but to use the most powerful close range fight stopper available effectively if you must.

The objective of this course is to cover the topics most relevant to home defense and the use of the shotgun as a defensive tool in that context including:

• The realities of home defense
    • Selection/configuration of the defensive shotgun
    • Proper ammunition selection
    • Reliable loading and operation of the shotgun
    • Shooting technique and recoil management
    • Patterning

If time allows we will also discuss using the shotgun around corners/concealment/cover.
    By the end of the course students will demonstrate competence in the handling, loading, and rapid, accurate use of the shotgun at common home defense distances.

https://www.fpftraining.com/fpf-cale...un-tjy23-2w9zy
    3/15/2016

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Correction, this will be in 2024 as I have not yet managed to find a way to travel back in time. If I did, I'm afraid I'd be too busy counting my billions from timing crypto pumps to teach a shotgun class.
    3/15/2016

User Tag List