Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: If I had a million dollars...

Two chicks at one time would be the first thing for sure.

Somewhere in there I figure there may be some money (not likely) left over of not doing two chicks at one time to:

Nope. There'd be no money left over.

BUT...I'd recommend that someone who didn't blow a million bucks doing two chicks at one time to make a line of true replica M1911 & M1911A1s.
    "Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife." - Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335 (1921)

Maybe it's time to bring back the Dardick? Modernize it bit- pic rail on top & add a detachable mag.
    3-D printing should make making trounds or chamber adaptors easy enough
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Guns I wish were made that I would try to make happen if I had the money:
    HK p365 sized gun, hammer fired LEM trigger
    Ruger LCP and LCP max in 32 acp
    More left handed bolt guns!
    5 shot 32 made for pocket carry. Chambered in 32 long, but only long enough for wadcutters to keep the length down. Use 32 short brass if you want to practice with round nose. Shorter grip and as small as possible. Also use the same frame for a 6-7 shot 22
    A mossberg 590 with a shorter receiver length for just mini shells. Do a shockwave and full sized gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Think it more of a "if I had the capitol to manufacture and sell a firearm currently not on the market" thread.
    If I had a million dollars:

A semi auto pistol with a better reciprocating slide and barrel setup to mount an optic that does not reciprocate. Like a 9mm Ruger MkII. A barrel that does not tilt/float in respect to the frame and optic.

A better carbon fiber folding riflestock.

Better Direct metal laser printed suppressors and barrels.

A striker fired AR15 style semiautomatic rifle, such that it has the lock time and accuracy of a bolt gun instead of a swinging hammer like the AR and most others.

A hybrid metal/composite (Kevlar, Spectra, Dyneema, spider thread, etc…) suppressor. Like a CF wrapped scuba tank. Metal for heat and ablation, wrapped fiber for radial strength.

If I had a billion dollars:

Fund a legal team to repeal the NFA 34, GCA 68, 86 Hughes Amendment and all the rest.
    Last edited by Trigger; 02-05-2024 at 02:28 PM.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Compact Alien with a titanium frame for CCW.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

I would find some investors that would match my million and start my own firearms company, specifically utilizing designs from civilian, competition and LE gun enthusiast. Be willing to try things and not just put out what the company leaders think those groups want. Would also manufacture supporting parts and equipment for maintaining and upgrading said firearms.

TXPO
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

Another idea if I had the green- maybe throw some cash at Lago to help them get an affordable Alien on the market.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

If I had a million dollars I'd start an outdoor range. New pistols are nice but you still need a place to shoot them.

Site Supporter
    You all need more than a million - said this before. You are dreaming with 1950's pricing!! You need business and entrepreneurial courses or consultants!!

Just spend it on toys and not trying some business venture.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

User Tag List