Name:  IMG_6455.jpeg
Views: 226
Size:  32.6 KB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jq6...BzcGFjZQ%3D%3D

And if I had a boat
    I'd go out on the ocean
    And if I had a pony
    I'd ride him on my boat
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Site Supporter
    I'd be very practical - pay off house and car, put enough away to keep my girls from having to think about loans to get through college, take a couple of good vacations, and save the rest for retirement. We don't have a lot of debt, so I'd probably buy a Swiss-made P210 too and maybe a nice Dillon set up for reloading .32 H&R. However, if we're talking about money that is only good in the gun store, I'd get Beretta to make a pistol that locks up like a 92 and has a striker-fired back end like an APX. That might take more than $10^6, but surely it'd be a good start.

Scratch that. I'd put $100K in the college fund and then see what sort of safari I could get for $900K. If I have money left over, I'll spend it shooting a sheep on some difficult to reach mountain. Screw everything else. I'm on schedule to pay the house and car off early, and I have about ten weeks of personal leave time saved up.

Think it more of a "if I had the capitol to manufacture and sell a firearm currently not on the market" thread.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

If I had a million bucks for me - pay off debt - invest the rest minus the cost of buying an Alchemy Prime.

--

If I had the capitol to start manufacturing guns not currently on the market - that I wanted on the market...

My company would make marginally modernized classic designs. We'd do one long gun model and one handgun model every 18-24 months.

It would look something like this:

Year 1: Becker Revolving Shotgun in 20-gauge
    Year 2: Mauser C96 in 9mm
    Year 3: Winchester Volcanic Pistol in .38 Special
    Year 4: MAS 49/56 in 6.5 Creedmoor
    Year 5: Burgess Folding Shotgun (Riot Configuration) in 12-gauge

And so on. It's ambitious to think we could pump out a new design every year - but you get the general idea of what we would do. These guns will not be inexpensive - but they won't cost you what an original or a perfect replica would cost you either. I know you guys like options so here are the options:

Caliber/Gauge: Whatever I say it is - each gun comes in one caliber or gauge
    Frame and Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
    Finish: 320-grit polished blue
    Furniture: Grade A American Walnut
    Sights: Gold bead or ramp (as applicable)

You can - at any time - request copies of the dimensions of stocks/furniture, sights, and dovetails. With proof of ownership we'll send you a technical drawing/CAD to have custom sights or furniture made to your taste.

Site Supporter
    Tell KelTec to make a special edition P32 to @SouthNarc spec with dovetailed Novak sights, a heel mag release, etc. They can make a CP33 in like 30 Super Carry too if they really just have to do something weird because they're KelTec.
    The KelTec RDB 'M43' prototype from years ago in 7.62x39 that also took AK mags? Make it. Same with an RDB in .300BO because:reasons.

A 1911 slide with a native ACRO or 509T cut that didn't cost more as a bare slide than most pistols cost at all.... that'd be really nice!

Somehow compel HK to make an 'SP5/10' in 10mm. For absolutely no sensible reason at all, it'd just be damn cool. Ditto for an HK USP Tactical in 10mm to match, with a native ACRO or 509T cut.
    Or get them to finally export unfinished HK CHF barrels out of the EU so their MR556's and MR762's got the same good CHF chrome lined barrels the military and EU market guns get.

Commission Cotton Branch Customs to make another .375 Raptor DeLisle clone on an Ishapore 2A1 like this majestic bastard didhttps://www.reddit.com/r/NFA/comment...aptor_delisle/.

Convince Ruger to make a Mini-14 charger in both 5.56 and .300BO, sized and set up exactly like an AC-556K but without the buttstock. Suppressor-ready adjustable gas block of some kind would be a huge bonus too!
    Last edited by JRB; 01-31-2024 at 01:00 AM.

Hmm, I would plan a trip to Italy in 2026 & buy whatever Beretta decides to make for their 500th anniversary. Actually, already planning that

I would strip my Papaw’s old pole-barn down to the framing, clean that up, expand the size a good bit when we pour a concrete foundation, run water to it from my pond, & build it with electrity, HVAC, plumbing, insulation, a vehicle lift, etc. Then a solar farm in the old hay pasture behind the barn to get my house & some neighbors off the power grid & then sell energy back to my electric company. I’d buy a nice enclosed tractor with plenty of fun things to go with it. And dig a well & new pond in the lot between my house & my Aunt & Uncle next door. The expanded parts would include shooting platforms to shoot the length of the pasture.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    And if I had a boat
    I'd go out on the ocean
    And if I had a pony
    I'd ride him on my boat
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8F3UE9qFsg

Ride that dolphin and do flips and shit.

Site Supporter
    I would buy a 1937 Proof UK Sovereign. Could have bought it for a few hundred (when I was broke) and now several thousands. Sorry not a gun. Folks, a million isn't that much nowadays. A starter house can run $350K in most areas.

It should be if I had a billion dollars. I'd have Ruger make a Mini stock but with AR mags and controls and mechanism, but it would like a Mini.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

User Tag List