Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint warranty service?

Aimpoint warranty service?

Hey guys,

I shot my M4s until it started cutting out from recoil. It is on top of a Springfield SAR-8 (G3/Hk91) so I think it has just shaken some solder or something loose in there. The unit is pretty old (and painted). Otherwise it looks great. Any chance they will fix it? Has anyone had any experience with them?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Hey guys,

I shot my M4s until it started cutting out from recoil. It is on top of a Springfield SAR-8 (G3/Hk91) so I think it has just shaken some solder or something loose in there. The unit is pretty old (and painted). Otherwise it looks great. Any chance they will fix it? Has anyone had any experience with them?
    I have experienced exceptional CS from them. I once returned a Comp 2 with the same problem. It was battered and bruised from years of duty use. They repaired and returned it to me no questions asked. Its one of the reasons why I buy Aimpoint before all others.
    "Knowledge is good." Emil Faber, date unknown.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Send it in. Buddy of mine had a battery explode in his optic and they fixed it for a very reasonable price.
    3/15/2016

I had a T1 die on me mid-stage at a carbine class several years ago. Turns out the contact plate sheared off of the control board. I got ahold of them and they sent me an RMA. Back to Sweden it went, and about 8 weeks later I got it back in the mail with a brand new board, new dial, and new seals (they essentially gave it a quick overhaul), all free of charge. I, too, tend to go with Aimpoint over other brands when it comes to rifle optics due to their reputation for reliability and their excellent customer service.

Paging Wayne Dobbs. Aimpoint has best of class CS.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

About every other year I had to send back a departmental M4 for service. They were always excellent to work with.

I had an Acro P-2 die on me this year, Aimpoint replaced it with a new one,
    total time frame was 8 days. excellent customer service.

We had a couple of lens issues with P-1s around two years ago. Aimpoint in the US had replacements to us within days. I can’t recall any P-2 issues with the 2 dozen or so I’ve personally worked with.
    As others have said: world class CS. Contact them (@Wayne Dobbs)-they’ll get it sorted.

Site Supporter
    Sorry for the delayed response, but have been catching my breath after working SHOT for seven days. PM sent to Greg.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Site Supporter
    If any of you have problems, issues or questions on Aimpoint, please feel free to email me at wayne.dobbs@aimpoint.com
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

User Tag List