Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tier 1 Concealment Agis Elite, Glock 19 & TLR-7A

Tier 1 Concealment Agis Elite, Glock 19 & TLR-7A

I'll pick a "winner" at random, on Monday, January 29th, for anyone who posts before 5pm, to give away a grey Tier 1 Concealment Agis Elite, for a Glock 19 w/ a TLR-7A.

It has the "sidecar" for the spare mag, but I think it can be converted for use without the "sidecar."

Full disclosure: I hate it, but I know others love them. For me it doesn't hold the gun securely, and I have the retention adjustment maxed out. However, opinions vary, on what is appropriate retention. It was used for several hundred dry fire draws, as a "proof of concept," for trying the "sidecar," for a spare mag. I hated that also. If it held the gun more securely, I would really like the holster for AIWB.

If you want to try it out, post here.

Good luck!

Nice rig for someone who can use it. Not me. I don't want to be in the running.

My son has the exact same model/configuration. I used it in a class with my G17. I found it to be very comfortable except for the extension for the light. That was a no go for me when seated.

Site Supporter
    I'm in, I have never tried tier one.

I’m in. I’ve never tried a side car style holster before and I’m curious. Thanks!
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I'm in Ive been wanting to try one

Please count me in, thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in! Finally skinny enough to carry appendix.

Toting a 365 now. But if I had the option to run a Glock? Maybe time to try…
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Always wanted to try one. I'm in! Thank you!

Site Supporter
    I’m in, thanks much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like a nice rig; you're super generous.

User Tag List