Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I hope Glock is paying attention

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    My gen 5 is a sample size of 1 but it is the absolute worst Glock trigger I have experienced, even with a stock trigger spring and 3.5 lb. connector. It has the worst wall of any of my Glocks.

My gen 2.5 and 3 Glocks all have NY1 trigger springs and 3.5 lb. connectors, which I find much easier to use. This combination provides a relatively consistent force from the beginning to the end of the squeeze, and reduces the wall.
    Thats very unusual for a Gen 5.

My go to is an Apex connector for the smoothest press, and a fairly long travel.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Thats very unusual for a Gen 5.

My go to is an Apex connector for the smoothest press, and a fairly long travel.
    I have read about gen. 5 triggers developing problems on this forum. If I recall correctly the problem may be related to finish wear on the trigger parts.

The round count on my G44 is not particularly high, so it would seem very early for problems to develop.

I may try a different connector.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

User Tag List