Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New CZ P10 for 2024

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    @Beat Trash
    So… why bring it to SHOT if your reps aren’t allowed to give out any info on it yet?
    To get the bees buzzing.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Can anyone tell if it is full size or compact? Surely, someone shot the thing with it just sitting there in the wild! I was pumped by CZ’s CEO’s interview with James of TFB fame. Sounded like cool stuff coming.

Site Supporter
    CZ needs a smaller version of the P-07 and a P10 with a thumb safety option.

Obviously they also need to hire me as the CEO so that we can sell dozens of guns over a five year period.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    CZ needs a smaller version of the P-07 and a P10 with a thumb safety option.

Obviously they also need to hire me as the CEO so that we can sell dozens of guns over a five year period.
    I’d buy both those guns.

Hire me as your VP. Make it a baker’s dozen.

I see, every so often, some burgeoning interest in thumb safeties on SAO striker-fired guns. But I’m gonna guess that innocuous looking lever in the pic is probably an ambi slide release. Sigh.
    For astute purveyors of pew: hipstertactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    I’d buy both those guns.

Hire me as your VP. Make it a baker’s dozen.

I see, every so often, some burgeoning interest in thumb safeties on SAO striker-fired guns. But I’m gonna guess that innocuous looking lever in the pic is probably an ambi slide release. Sigh.
    There's three levers on both sides. I've never seen a pistol with three levers where one of them wasn't either a safety or decocker. It's a striker fired pistol, so that only leaves one option, a safety.

@Biggy

I have no clue if the SCD I am developing for the P-10 is going to be compatible with the next model, I certainly hope it is!

Judging by the height of the frame I would guess it had a serialized FCU and might have a different type of trigger. Even if my part isn't compatible with it, I will absolutely make an effort to make a SCD for it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by zues287 View Post
    There's three levers on both sides. I've never seen a pistol with three levers where one of them wasn't either a safety or decocker. It's a striker fired pistol, so that only leaves one option, a safety.
    I just saw your reply.

I like your logic. I can't disagree. I hope whatever version of this we get retains the safety.
    For astute purveyors of pew: hipstertactical.com

I bet there is something soon. James just made a TFB vid over in CZ republic talking to the designer of current P20 series who hinted at the upcoming one! Hopefully sooner rather than later.

User Tag List