Thread: 3 inch Ruger LCRx in 327 showing on the Lipseys site.

3 inch Ruger LCRx in 327 showing on the Lipseys site.

Nice. The regular 3" LCRx (model number 5431) showing 15.7 oz, I assume the weight of this would be similar.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Nice. The regular 3" LCRx (model number 5431) showing 15.7 oz, I assume the weight of this would be similar.
    That’s the 38, it has an aluminum frame vs steel that the rest use. The lcr 327 is 17 ish ounces. The difference between the LCRx 357 short barrel and 3 inch barrel is about 4 ounces, so I’d guess closer to that (about 21 ounces).

Jason

Site Supporter
    The fixed sights is different, the 3" usually have an adjustable rear. It also says alloy frame, the 327 2" is steel. Something seems off in the description. If it's 2" and alloy, that would be great for pocket carry. Not sure why they would do alloy on a 3" and not the 2" though.

I missed the sight thing. I think it’s just a miss print on that and the frame though. They did a 3 inch 9mm LCRx too, someone posted a picture of one in the recent 9mm snubbie thread and that has the adjustable sights on it. (I have no inside information, guess on my part).

Jason

User Tag List