Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 30X Series Announced, “Race” Gun Version at SHOT

Site Supporter
    Thanks for providing your insight here! The behind the scenes from a company as repected as Beretta is very cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_G View Post
    PX4 Compact Carry 2.

Oh, Really??!?!?

Any details?

It’s me…..it’s aimed toward shooters like me.

I am glad Beretta gave the thought and actually made improvements to their pocket pistols. I will buy two! Just not the threaded versions , as I’m sure non threaded versions will be offered. Only con is the right handed friendly only safety. I don’t think it’s needed on such a pistol.

Between these and the full sized PX4 upgrades, Bereeta is getting some of my divorce settlement money! Ah hell. they are getting a lot of it! Oh and the 92G-TS, got to grab one of those too.

Jerry
    Professionally Trained Service Dog. Not dogs with issues! LOL unless you are talking about my mutts.

Please let the base model be submitted for Mass Compliance

BTW I showed these to Mrs. RR and before I could even mention the marketing thing she said, "Those things are absurd. I assume you intend to buy several of them."

So yea...I think you guys could have gone with the 1980s Porsche-style marketing campaign, "Because we could...so we did."

I want one in .22. Hopefully that’s next
    Instagram: sometimesishootCs

This is just ridiculous. How about improving the PICO with 8-10 rounds of .32. That is a worthwhile endeavor.

Even if they last more than 500-1K rounds, I'm not interested. I would have thought the 80X would be a better choice for comp/not, .32 or .380, but I don't think like marketing people do.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Even if they last more than 500-1K rounds, I'm not interested. I would have thought the 80X would be a better choice for comp/not, .32 or .380, but I don't think like marketing people do.
    So, because of '68 GCA - The Tomcat and Bobcat are built in the US-of-A. I suspect that means, like the A300UP - these are driven primarily by the USA-side of the casa with the 30X design team being here in the USA. The 80X design team is in Italy.

Basically, this is the 'Murican gun and the 80X is the Eye-Talian and the situation is that if you want to do something like this with the 80X you have to convince the Italian team. Versus over here...you just kind of convince the Tennessee Hillbillies (meant with the kindest connotation towards our resident Beretta Hillbilly @Ben_G).

Vending Machine Operator
    It's silly, but fun. That has a place in the shooting world.

What I'd like much, much more though is an updated PX4. I hear the new one has an optics cut, which is great, but I'd like to see a more textured grip option without needing to stipple or use a sleeve. The texture on the APX is great and proves the need is at least understood.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Site Supporter
    I am curious to see how much thinner it is. I had a Tomcat for a little while and it was pleasant enough to shoot but was really thick.

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    This is just ridiculous. How about improving the PICO with 8-10 rounds of .32. That is a worthwhile endeavor.
    That would be interesting. Something like a more solid Keltec P32 with good sights right out of the box, and no worries about the magazine release accidentally getting bumped. Did Beretta ever actually release a .32 acp kit for them?

User Tag List