Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Staccato for SHOT 24

If companies can make 2011-frankenguns work with Glock and Sig mags, I am hoping Staccato can make a new 2011 grip module that works with the new CS mag.

That said, my current stable of mags is good vice 3 bad boys. 2 are Springfield mags and 1 is a Staccato Gen 2. These 3 all do the same thing and get rounds stuck mid-magazine. I have another 10 or 12 STI/Staccato mags that work along with 1 old MBX 10rd that works.

If I could sell them all and get the Gen 3 mags, I would. Or even the new Atlas mags. Its hard for us Marylanders to make this happen though. So if the CS are even better mags overall, I would love to wholesale swap my 2011 stuff for CS mags and a grip module.

This looks like the silhouette of the CS. Same dimensions especially how much of the slide actually extends in front of the dust cover.
    This is likely a CS offered in another color, such as FDE.

Quote Originally Posted by acaixguard View Post
    This looks like the silhouette of the CS. Same dimensions especially how much of the slide actually extends in front of the dust cover.
    This is likely a CS offered in another color, such as FDE.
    While I disagree that the silhouette is that of the CS (the overall length of the CS is shorter - the silhouette is almost exactly C2 dimensions), it does appear that some CS options are coming, as this photo of a CS with an island sight is making the rounds. Personally I can't get excited about this - as an optic user I don't see much utility for the island sight - but I guess it's kinda neat?

"When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

i been waiting for a longer barrel cs. guess we'll find out tomorrow!

Site Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Interesting. But, the way that "Chief Marketing Officer" kept muzzling his hand during the video makes me uber cringy...

A CS with a half-inch longer barrel is a big yawn from me. Give me a P with CS-format-but-longer mags, or a CS with an XC-style integrated compensator.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Interesting. But, the way that "Chief Marketing Officer" kept muzzling his hand during the video makes me uber cringy...
    Agreed. Both his words and gun handling suggested someone less skilled than I would have expected.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    When the CS came out, I liked everything but thought a 3.5" barrel was too short for a gun with a grip long enough for all 3 fingers. A 4" barrel would be ideal for IWB carry, and could potentially make the gun/holster combination more stable. I like the shorter grip frame of the CS but the availability of a full size grip frame is nice for those who prefer that size.

The Chief Marketing Officer is clearly too comfortable with the gun, and presents a perfect example of why I detest forward slide serrations.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    When the CS came out, I liked everything but thought a 3.5" barrel was too short for a gun with a grip long enough for all 3 fingers. A 4" barrel would be ideal for IWB carry, and could potentially make the gun/holster combination more stable. I like the shorter grip frame of the CS but the availability of a full size grip frame is nice for those who prefer that size.

The Chief Marketing Officer is clearly too comfortable with the gun, and presents a perfect example of why I detest forward slide serrations.
    Agreed on the slide length. I also found the proportions of the CS offputting, and if I was in the market for a Staccato, this is exactly the model I would have been waiting for.

Also yeah, cringe-inducing gun handling. I have a strong preference for forward serrations on an optics gun (based on my experience so far) but... that's not how I use them.

User Tag List