Page 57 of 96 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how customer service is done.
    Agreed. Glad to see this. It's too bad it's necessary, but sometimes things happen.

Site Supporter
    Absolutely !
    This removes hesitation on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by D-der View Post
    Absolutely !
    Same.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I picked up my 442UC today. It has the best factory stocks I have ever held.
    The trigger has a very even rolling press. It's the best out of the box J-frame trigger I have ever tried.
    The sights are great. That big green dot really pops, and drops right into the U-notch rear sight.
    I'm going to do some dry presses this evening, then hit the range tomorrow after church.
    For the price, you'd be a moron not to snag one of they were available. I have paid a lot more for J-frames that were not this good after a trip to a smith. For basically $200-ish dollars over the MSRP of a basic 642, you are getting custom gun features.
    Joel at Lipsey's, with input from Darryl and BrYan knocked this out of the park. A big tip of the Stetson to the folks at Smith&Wesson for producing such a solid revolver.
    Just wanted to say "ditto" to all of this. Picked my 642 up yesterday and hope to shoot it tomorrow.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by D-der View Post
    Absolutely !
    Same.

Quote Originally Posted by JEC View Post
    If anyone got a gun with a dead front sight, please email or call me directly and we can do one of three things. I can send you a replacement front sight if you have the ability to change it yourself, I can get you looped in with customer service at S&W or I will be happy to replace the gun from one here at Lipsey's. We would just send you a call tag for yours, and ship a no-charge replacement to your dealer. Everything coming in now from S&W should have the sight issue resolved. I will be personally inspecting the next shipment.

cathellsk,

Not sure what is going on with your gun. The difference in the shroud height is pretty minimal and shouldn't cause that much of a POI disparity. Please contact me and we can just exchange it for you. I am also happy to replace the ammo you shot trying to figure the sights out.

I can reached at cloessner@lipseys.com or 225-751-6110

YOU DA MAN JASON
    The Thin Blue Line is TOO Thin........Thug Life Must End

My 64 (.32x2) arrives tomorrow or Thursday, and Darryl comes to shoot them Tuesday. Can't wait!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by JEC View Post
    If anyone got a gun with a dead front sight, please email or call me directly and we can do one of three things. I can send you a replacement front sight if you have the ability to change it yourself, I can get you looped in with customer service at S&W or I will be happy to replace the gun from one here at Lipsey's. We would just send you a call tag for yours, and ship a no-charge replacement to your dealer. Everything coming in now from S&W should have the sight issue resolved. I will be personally inspecting the next shipment.

cathellsk,

Not sure what is going on with your gun. The difference in the shroud height is pretty minimal and shouldn't cause that much of a POI disparity. Please contact me and we can just exchange it for you. I am also happy to replace the ammo you shot trying to figure the sights out.

I can reached at cloessner@lipseys.com or 225-751-6110
    Jason,

Thank you very much for the options. That’s really standup customer service. But I sent it back to S&W yesterday evening. If you could contact them and make sure I’m taken care of properly that would be awesome. If it comes back still with an issue should I still contact you about replacing it?

Good looking out about offering to replace the ammo but it was only 30rds, I’m good. Thank you.

I’m still getting both .32s when they become available to my dealers.
    “When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
    For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today.”

Yes. Yes it is. Outstanding responsiveness on Jason/Lipsey’s part.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Yes. Yes it is. Outstanding responsiveness on Jason/Lipsey’s part.
    THIS !!!

User Tag List