Page 59 of 96 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I have a 43C, does that get me any mercy?
    Maybe a little...

Quote Originally Posted by Dave T View Post
    I have a 642 and am underwhelmed. I've never been able to shoot J-frames well (hand size and shape doesn't match up) and yes I've tried a wide variety of grips and stocks.
    But you have one and that's all that matters. I can't shoot mine worth a hoot either but it's more related to hand issues, sights and a distinct lack of talent....
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’ve had a 442 and a 640 for decades, and the biggest single thing I’ve ever done to make them shoot easier and better for me was Ergo Delta grips. Ugly as sin, but effective. I just wish I could get someone to duplicate them in G10.

Not a good shape for retention/ ECQC, however well thy may reduce felt recoil. Always a trade off.

So…I had a 442UC, but after I bought and paid for it through a LGS’s online system it was somehow sold in store. They are unable to locate another one for me, so I might miss out on this run.

My two .32's arrived today, and I briefly got them to the range. Shot the first one a few rounds to remind myself how a small revolver works, and felt like a monkey humping a football.

Shot number two, benefiting from 18 rounds of shooting. Tried a few shots of the Federal HST load at ten, was satisfied, and went back to twenty yards for five more. Not exactly how to do elevation with the round top of the front sight.

Name:  IMG_7282.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  36.5 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    My two .32's arrived today, and I briefly got them to the range. Shot the first one a few rounds to remind myself how a small revolver works, and felt like a monkey humping a football.

Shot number two, benefiting from 18 rounds of shooting. Tried a few shots of the Federal HST load at ten, was satisfied, and went back to twenty yards for five more. Not exactly how to do elevation with the round top of the front sight.

I'm looking forward to getting mine.

Front sight glowing in the dark?

Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    Front sight glowing in the dark?
    Brightly
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Brightly
    Sweet!

Still waiting for mine.
    Last edited by 4given; 03-07-2024 at 09:55 PM.

Name:  IMG_20240308_103503216.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  23.4 KB

Sights seem to be fine at 7 yards. Really like the grips, anyone know if VZ will be selling them on their own?
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

If anyone has a line on a store with a 632UC or 432UC in stock without paying the outrageous prices on GB I would appreciate it.

User Tag List