Page 80 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

I had a warranty claim with an LG-431 (LCP) and it took about 6 weeks for a replacement. They no longer perform warranty service, but rather replace at cost. It does appear that all the usual suspects are out of stock currently on the 405s. They are a fantastic addition, and plan to do a compare and contrast to the J's VZs next session.
    Participation does not equal Proficiency
    - Mike Pannone

Quote Originally Posted by L-2 View Post
    https://www.crimsontrace.com/product...p/01-1680.html

Post 788,
    CT's website shows out-of-stock for the LG-405.
    Whether or when it'll return is anyone's guess, surely not known by me (I've had no Crimson Trace experience to date, btw).
    I signed up for notify. Maybe if a bunch of us sign up they will start making them.

I found them listed at Dillon a while back and ordered a set and got them. I decided to go back and order another set and they were gone.

They are my favorite J-Frame grip.

I bought a 405 some years ago but the blackstrap rubber piece separated after a couple years of daily pocket carry. Back then I understood it to be a common issue. It was past the warranty when it came apart. I’d like to have another set but don’t want to spend that much if they won’t hold up.

I've said since the day the 405's were revealed that Crimson Trace should have released a no-laser model of the 405's. I get that they're a "laser" company but they could have sold about a million $50 basic grip 405's and made a killing.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    I've said since the day the 405's were revealed that Crimson Trace should have released a no-laser model of the 405's. I get that they're a "laser" company but they could have sold about a million $50 basic grip 405's and made a killing.
    Agreed. They are my favorite J-frame grips for both shooting and carry.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

Quote Originally Posted by Det1397 View Post
    Of my three go to J Frame pocket holsters, an old school handmade Alessi; a DeSantis; and an A Holster, the only one that’s GTG with the Ultimate Carry is the A Holster. The other two are no go due to the rear sight assembly catching big time on the rear sight channel of the holster.
    Get one from Mica.

I want to echo the sentiments of most here...Jason and Lipsey's have hit a home run with their new Ultimate Carry j-frame series.

I got my 632 last week, and I can't adequately put into words my happiness with the revolver. The entire package is perfect. The Ultimate Carry has become my EDC and the 32 my new favorite range cartridge. I plan to shoot the heck out of it, and I am completely happy using 32 long for carry and range work.

It is my plan to get one or more identical guns (one is none...) at some point down the road, once they become more commonplace on the shelves. I do not want to buy two when so many others are in line to get their first.

Jason, congratulations, and keep the guns coming...I predict demand will continue for a long time down the road.

BOARHUNTER

Site Supporter
    Ummm wow...the LGS just got one of the 432s and I greedily snatched it up. This gun is awesome. Already I can kinda feel what they were going for with it. Love the VZ grip and love the sights and love the .32 caliber's reduced recoil and extra round. From the first cylinder I'm already shooting it better than my 638. A little bit more trigger time and I could see this being the pocket pistol of choice. Even though it's a Lipseys exclusive, I hope it stays around for a while. I came in with high hopes and was not disappointed at all

Name:  20240402_143946.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  32.5 KB

Unfortunately, a member over at the Blue Forum is apparently experiencing light primer strikes with his 432-UC. Has that been a documented issue over here?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by lee n. field View Post
    Get one from Mica.
    You know, the fantastic AHolster Pocket Backbone works just fine with the 632-UC. But, I’m not too sure the same problem with my DeSantis and Alessi would not exist with the well received Mika holsters…

User Tag List