Page 21 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

Quote Originally Posted by PearTree View Post
    Someone needs to figure out how to get PF members first dibs on purchasing these guns before all 4k are scooped up by distributors never to be seen again.
    This is a really good idea. Anyone know a guy? How can we make it happen?
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    This is a really good idea. Anyone know a guy? How can we make it happen?
    In the past - we have kind of discussed these ideas @Hansohn Brothers was willing to help out. I don't want to speak for them, but we have the SKUs and know the numbers - unlike last time where we really didn't quite know.

Folks need to be Johnny on the Spot with cash though. Are folks truly ready to shell out $6-700/gun next week?

Because that's the only reasonably way to both ask a vendor to get us something AND ensure we get them.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Oh man! Seeing Lost River get so many plugs in this vid choked me up!!! (I’m a sentimental sap)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=24b7Mv...lwc2V5cw%3D%3D
    These are really well thought out revolvers. It is not hard to predict these selling out quickly. I hope they become a standard offering.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    These are really well thought out revolvers. It is not hard to predict these selling out quickly. I hope they become a standard offering.
    They are well thought out. They will be S&W's mid-tier J-frames. Will they be so popular they replace the upper tier 340s or lower tier 442/642s?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    In the past - we have kind of discussed these ideas @Hansohn Brothers was willing to help out. I don't want to speak for them, but we have the SKUs and know the numbers - unlike last time where we really didn't quite know.

Folks need to be Johnny on the Spot with cash though. Are folks truly ready to shell out $6-700/gun next week?

Because that's the only reasonably way to both ask a vendor to get us something AND ensure we get them.
    I went to my LGS with card in hand and was told that Lipsey's won't accept orders for anything that's not in their warehouse. No pre-ordering, you have to wait until they're in the warehouse.

I'm willing to do business somewhere else reputable if I can have a guaranteed pre-order.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar

I shall probably hateth myself, cometh the dawn, but I am in for a 632. I am halfway tempted to push this along by buying some ammunition.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Possibly a thread split is in order.

I'd be down for a pre-order. Not an FFL insider by any means so bear with me. I would venture a guess that not all FFLs can by from Lipsey's? Even if access is open to all, certainly some have preference, based on volume and longevity?
    Taking a break from social media.

I’d be down for 1 at least.

Get me the SKUs and I'll hit the Lipsey's booth tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansohn Brothers View Post
    Get me the SKUs and I'll hit the Lipsey's booth tomorrow.
    https://www.lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=SM14035

I’m down for two of the 432UC in this sku. Happy to prepay.

Here’s the 632:

https://www.lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=SM14034

Couldn’t find the 442UC & 642UC on their website.
    Last edited by jandbj; 01-22-2024 at 03:15 PM.

User Tag List