Page 70 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    My 432 had a bit of a rough ride, but it's here.
    Attachment 116363
    Attachment 116364
    Heavy, any way you could show a view looking at front sight?

Thanks!
    Dave

Weighed my prior edition 432 with Hogue bantams… 13.4oz empty.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    Heavy, any way you could show a view looking at front sight?

Thanks!
    Dave
    Like this or another view?
    Name:  20240319_203048.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  50.7 KB

Does anybody know when this batch of 32s will all be shipped? I have a couple of request in at LGSs but I haven't heard anything back. I would like to know if I'm going to be able to get a 432UC or 632UC or if I need to buy a 327 LCR to shoot all the ammo I have.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    Does anybody know when this batch of 32s will all be shipped? I have a couple of request in at LGSs but I haven't heard anything back. I would like to know if I'm going to be able to get a 432UC or 632UC or if I need to buy a 327 LCR to shoot all the ammo I have.
    You'll bet one eventually, this is just the first batch.

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    You didn't happen to ask at Blackwing did you? I was told I was about the 3rd person to ask, and it was next to impossible.
    Taking a break from social media.

I’m still waiting on my 632 UC. Cabelas had me pay in full when I ordered so I assume I am not last in line to get one.

Maybe they haven’t shipped the 632’s yet.

I put a deposit on a 632 the day after they were announced and have not heard anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    You didn't happen to ask at Blackwing did you? I was told I was about the 3rd person to ask, and it was next to impossible.
    No, not Blackwing. I'm over east in the state. I'm on a list at a Lipseys Preferred dealer plus a regular dealer. I guess I'll just have to wait.

I wonder if they will immediately start to build the second batch after the first batch is sold.

I've been watching them on Gunbroker. The 38s have been selling at a little over retail and the 32s have been selling for twice retail. Interesting.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Odds are Lipseys is taking delivery of the first run in batches. I doubt they got all 4,000 revolvers in one go. And with a couple of initial QC issues, that's likely something they are focused on correcting before more ship out. That will take more time at S&W...so I imagine they're rolling out a little slower than originally anticipated.

Just my wild guess.
    3/15/2016

User Tag List