Page 5 of 96 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    The biggest thing I took away from their podcast, was how Bolke et. al. were going to help Smith and Wesson with quality control.

Guesses for tomorrow. A 32 J frame. A lightweight K frame. A 642 with better sights

What they should do is the 342 and A lightweight K6xs type platform, Mountain guns again
    Where might one find this podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Where might one find this podcast?
    Use the Googilator in the top right hand corner, and use the search phrase snubby podcast. I don’t know how to post links, it’s in the revolver section.

There’s a couple of them, unless you know nothing about revolvers they’re both pretty long and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    A 32 J frame. A lightweight K frame. A 642 with better sights

What they should do is the 342 and A lightweight K6xs type platform, Mountain guns again
    Any of those would be rad, but a 32 J frame would be a buy it now item for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    A teaser photo I’ve seen has me betting on a .32 caliber version of a 640 Pro.
    I’d seriously consider getting one. I’ve been thinking about getting a Ruger single action in 32, they could share ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    How close to last place the NY Yankees will finish in 2024? Why are there no choices in a DA 4" .45 Colt? Or a .44 Special?
    Can the Texas Rangers repeat?

I’ve waited 52 years to say that!

I can’t really think of anything on my wish list. Ruger brings back the Security Six maybe?
    Last edited by jtcarm; 01-20-2024 at 08:32 PM.

Site Supporter
    Whatever happened to the Century Arms International 3-shot, slim, .38 Special: the MDL 38-3?
    --Jason--

Always between two major rivers that begin with the letter "M."
    And I thought I was the only one to hoard Nyclads. We should have started a support group.

Sadly, just like eludium phosdex ("the shaving cream atom") my supply is alarmingly low.
    gn

"On the internet, nobody knows if you are a dog... or even a cat."

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JEC View Post
    I think most of the revolver fans will be happy with our launch tomorrow.

Jason / Lipsey’s
    Is there an approximate announcement time?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Hi Stephanie,
    I believe the video will go out at noon Central tomorrow.

I will place my bet on there being a .32 J-frame on the menu by this time tomorrow. Not sure which flavor, but .327 could be fed any of the various lower power loads, so that sorta makes sense. It's only competitor would be the .327 LCR, or maybe a Taurus.

User Tag List