Page 26 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

Quote Originally Posted by TeflonDon View Post
    This superior to the 442 and 642 uc which is basically a dolled up standard 442 and 642. The only reason why this, what seem to be a superior offering, is being ignored is because Colt or S&W's Sama isn't attached to it.
    Diamondback has a pretty poor track record for quality, reliability, and durability.

On paper, the DB offering if the better gun and buy. I'll wait until I see reviews before I buy. As far as S&W is concerned, their CS and QC is one of the worse in the business. The finish on their aluminum offerings are also cheap. It's really a hit or miss with both, but if both have good QC and reliability, the DB revolver is better IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Considering I have never seen anything Diamondback Arms has made last longer than 500 rounds - I would not be putting my money on this design.

The Kimber K6XS is likely a better choice if you don't want a Ruger, Colt, or Smith.
    Agree. Buying a revolver from a company that has never made a revolver before? Nope. I wouldn't even consider a Diamondback anything... and that's coming from a guy that cut his CCW teeth on Kel-Tec .32's and 9mm's.

Designing and manufacturing a revolvers is more complex than making autos. There is NO way I will be in any hurry buy a “diamondback” revolver, unless Colt made it.

Edited to add: As I recall, Diamondback manufactures unmitigated garbage autos.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

I’m focusing on the 432 and 632. For the 442 and 642, looks like all the distributors have them in stock now so I recommend snatching those up now if you can from wherever.

Site Supporter
    Can anyone clue me in, what’s the practical in-the-pocket size of the 432 compared to an lcr 38 and/or a Kimber k6xs?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Can anyone clue me in, what’s the practical in-the-pocket size of the 432 compared to an lcr 38 and/or a Kimber k6xs?
    Slightly smaller than either.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    For pocket carry, small differences in size make a big difference in concealability and ease of drawing the gun.
    Last edited by BillSWPA; 01-24-2024 at 04:24 PM.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Site Supporter
    True. I never could feel comfortable with a G26 even in a quality pocket holster and big old pocket pants. Only carried it as a bug in a 'tactical' class and not EDC, certainly.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Quote Originally Posted by Hansohn Brothers View Post
    I’m focusing on the 432 and 632. For the 442 and 642, looks like all the distributors have them in stock now so I recommend snatching those up now if you can from wherever.
    Would you suggest we reach out to you directly about these?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List