Page 48 of 96 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

I got a 64 (two black .32's) heading my way later this week.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Fella on YouTube got hold of a 432UC

The algorithm just dished this up to me.

Fair amount of firing including Sellier & Bellot target load wadcutters, .32 H&R Federal hollowpoints as well as Hornady Critical Defense loads.

He doesn't demonstrate it on screen, but right at the end of the video he reports that he measured an eight pound trigger pull.

Looks like a real sweet shooter! Yeahhhhh I'll be checking with the lgs Thursday about these things. Dang it.

Hopefully some 32 mag GDSB or HST will come along or perhaps a GMM WC.

I think the 32 is very niche at this point but has much more practical application than 30 SC.

They’ve started shipping, mine will be here end of the week. My dealer was able to get one 442, hopefully more to come as I’ve been stocking up ammo/accessories for the .32.
    “When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
    For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    Hopefully some 32 mag GDSB or HST will come along or perhaps a GMM WC.

I think the 32 is very niche at this point but has much more practical application than 30 SC.
    Not Gold Medal Match, but Federal has made a .32 S&W Long 98-grain Wadcutter load in their Champion line in the somewhat-recent past...Product Number is/was C32LA...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey357 View Post
    Not Gold Medal Match, but Federal has made a .32 S&W Long 98-grain Wadcutter load in their Champion line in the somewhat-recent past...Product Number is/was C32LA...
    S+B also makes one

Maybe this will get Ruger off their butts, to make a dedicated .32 Mag on the lighter 13.5 oz .38 frame! They need to offer an adjustable novak all black serrated rear and ameriglo glo dot sights!

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    Maybe this will get Ruger off their butts, to make a dedicated .32 Mag on the lighter 13.5 oz .38 frame! They need to offer an adjustable novak all black serrated rear and ameriglo glo dot sights!
    We can only hope!

Site Supporter
    I'll be in my bunk

Site Supporter
    That would ne a nice option. First off because it would be pretty sweet. Second to get all the "ThEy ShOuLd HaVe MaDe ThIs In 327, I'm NoT iNtErEsTeD nOw" people who were never going to buy one to be driven to a state of apoplexy.
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

User Tag List