Page 77 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

Site Supporter
    Hypothetically, I'm curious how many 32 H&R rounds they could squeeze into a 3" K-Frame. Guessing 7.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    To remove revolver grips: loosen the screw partway and then tap on the screw head. This will pop the far grip off enough to get it started off.
    Assuming everything else is lining up correctly and the nut in the off-side grip isn’t loose, this works perfectly.

I have that one Kframe, though…

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Hypothetically, I'm curious how many 32 H&R rounds they could squeeze into a 3" K-Frame. Guessing 7.
    Extrapolating from the original Hand Ejector patent drawings, yes, the number is seven.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Extrapolating from the original Hand Ejector patent drawings, yes, the number is seven.
    A seven-shot K-frame .32 H&R Magnum would be an interesting gun, indeed.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    A seven-shot K-frame .32 H&R Magnum would be an interesting gun, indeed.
    A .32 H & R Mag variation on the current model 66 in an alloy frame with a 3-3.5” barrel *and the bugs worked out* would be the revolver of the decade. Maybe especially with the current J frame sights. I would bet every other serious maker would follow suit.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Det1397 View Post
    My LGS, where I work P/T, got a 432-UC and a 632-UC in on Tuesday. I grabbed up the 432 for myself (to pair with the 642-UC I got weeks ago) and the 632-UC went on the shelf. Revolvers are not too big in this area, so I suspect it’s going to be sitting here for a while.
    Let me know if you guys are willing to ship that 632.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Let me know if you guys are willing to ship that 632.
    If it had been one of the .38s, I would have already PMed him.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    A .32 H & R Mag variation on the current model 66 in an alloy frame with a 3-3.5” barrel *and the bugs worked out* would be the revolver of the decade. Maybe especially with the current J frame sights. I would bet every other serious maker would follow suit.
    If K frame sized, I’m hoping for 327 fed mag, unless it’s stupid light. There’s supposed to be a talo Ruger LCRx 3inch coming out.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Ndbbm View Post
    If K frame sized, I’m hoping for 327 fed mag, unless it’s stupid light. There’s supposed to be a talo Ruger LCRx 3inch coming out.

Jason
    I’ve got a 327 TORO inbound, really excited. Only six, but I get it. So smaller than a K but the optic will really see what the .32 mags and longs can do.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    I like the way you think.

My "Dream Gun" would be a Model 12 3" in .32 H&R mag with the UC "package". 6 or 7 rounds doesn't really matter to me. I'd be happy with either.

Patiently waiting to see what comes down the pike

User Tag List